2017 Fall Camp - Tue, Aug 1 (Day 2)

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Let's call this Day 2 of annoying Brandon Marcello. :)

Wouldn't take much (or anything) ... evidently, he's the *only* person allowed to talk Auburn Football on the Interwebz :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yikes. Might need to keep this off twitter at least.

He's barely a journalist and he sure as hell isn't family.  He's messing with the wrong site.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Hey James, you're content is still Crepea, but now this is how tall I feel after claiming AUFamily stole my content and then not backing up that claim."

15 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I think I'm missing something. Who stole what now? 

Google Brandon Marcello's twitter handle. You'll find what you're looking for. 

6 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

Google Brandon Marcello's twitter handle. You'll find what you're looking for. 

I might be more confused now?. But I do think I got the gist. Team AUFamily!

I'm not shy with told you so's so....I made posts about crepa and this guy a couple of years ago...

Always refreshing to hear Steele in a presser. That dude is so genuine, and I imagine that's one reason the players love him so much.

One interesting nugget that's been kicked around on the boards was Dean moving to safety, well Steele said that Dean wasn't getting moved, atm. 

Love that there is now a turnover of the day award. Going from 54th in scoring defense to 7th in the nation is nothing short of amazing. If our offense didn't sputter leading to tiring out the defense it could have been top 5 I think. Now if we can get top 10 again, because it's definitely feasible, we will be sitting pretty because the o will most certainly hold up their end.

Archived