What's wrong with this picture ...

RunInRed

2 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Vegas won the Canadian open. Love me some University of Auburn. 

How come your avatar looks like the Twitter avatar of a certain AU beat writer that works for 247 sports?  Did I miss a reveal party or some pertinent info?

17 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

How come your avatar looks like the Twitter avatar of a certain AU beat writer that works for 247 sports?  Did I miss a reveal party or some pertinent info?

Lol.  No, there's just some trolling going on.  Supposedly, B. Marcello went on Twitter and accused this site of stealing his stories and, when he was called out to prove it, has thus far been unable to produce evidence.

I think Auburn University should give this University of Auburn team a game soon. I feel badly for them. They appear to be a very low budget school. The players running on the field don't even have matching uniforms. Must be very confusing to their opponent. We need more reporters like this Josh Vitale guy bringing attention to things like this. Kudos to him and he's a real credit to his journalism school no doubt. :-\

7 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

do we have josh's email so I can tell him he is an idiot???

I very seriously doubt a beat writer is responsible for writing that headline.

When I worked at the AU Bookstore in the mid-80's; on occasion, we would get "University of Auburn" and "Auburn War Eagles" t-shirts....SMDH 

15 minutes ago, penguin149 said:

When I worked at the AU Bookstore in the mid-80's; on occasion, we would get "University of Auburn" and "Auburn War Eagles" t-shirts....SMDH 

Don't like the "University of Auburn" line but I really cringe when people say war eagles smh.

19 hours ago, homersapien said:

How could this possibly be an honest mistake?

I smell sabotage.  Someone should lose their job over this.

Sum Ting Wong here.

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Sum Ting Wong here.

Thank you for that laugh. This is one of the most funniest videos I ever watched. They really fell for it.

18 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Don't like the "University of Auburn" line but I really cringe when people say war eagles smh.

You must really hate the Track Em cheer then.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

You must really hate the Track Em cheer then.

I'm not familiar with it

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I'm not familiar with it

Seriously?  It's one of the first things they teach you at AU.  Cheer goes like this:

Track 'em, Tigers, just like beagles,

Give 'em hell you War Damn Eagles.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

Seriously?  It's one of the first things they teach you at AU.  Cheer goes like this:

Track 'em, Tigers, just like beagles,

Give 'em hell you War Damn Eagles.

Well I don't attend AU and never been to any games unfortunately.

Archived