2017 Fall Camp - Wed, Aug 2 (Day 3)

RunInRed

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

This has to be the stickiest bubble gum ever. I can't get my hands apart.

14 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I hope Sal will be a huge, utilized asset.

Yes him and chip have harped on his versatility and  ball skills. I think he can cause many mismatches. 5-wr sets should be in place I think. We have a big body that SHOULD be our go-to in the redzone. I'm very intrigued to find out how he is used.

Thanks for all of the videos...but gotta say those orange whatever you call them on the thighs don't do much for me.  Hope that's just practice or something.

38 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

I love Bubba but he aint close to 8% body fat.  You're shredded at 8%.  He's probably around 14-15.  So now running 4.22 40 yard dash times aren't good enough for us, we gotta start the fat percentage thing to.  Let me put it this way seriously doubt any player on the team is below 10% body fat.  It's just not a good thing for football players to be that lean.  

49 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

We need to name Stidham the starter soon. 

And he will be. In due time. In the meantime, he needs to be pushed.

Most of us know he's light years the best QB on the team. And he and everyone on the team likely knows it in just 3 days of watching practice.

Yes, 1st Team Fall camp reps are important, but he needs to feel he earned it by winning a lengthy battle. 2-3 weeks of Fall camp isn't lengthy to us, but it is to the participants.

Archived