Jay Bilas top 50 players - Bruce responds

corchjay

Over 70 players listed as top hoopers, just 8 from the @SEC and none from Auburn! Stay tuned! Im just sayin! @AuburnTigers @ESPNCBB

Jay BilasVerified account @JayBilas
TBL's Top 50 hoopers in college basketball for 2018: http://bit.ly/2uV4A80 
7:01 PM - 1 Aug 2017

I like Jay Bilas actually but I will like putting multiple AU guys in the post-season version of this list even more!

Glad BP is standing up for his players .......BUT

Gotta prove it by delivering the goods.....Like the football polls.....it's opinions and at this point in the year it means...NOTHING...and that's my opinion..:).

On 8/3/2017 at 9:21 AM, WDEKC said:

Bilas has really dropped off the cliff as an analyst IMO. Very biased and incredibly arrogant about his opinions.

not at all! lol if anything people say he is too much anti duke and incredibly un biased.

Based on last years performance nobody at Auburn would be in top 50.  Herron and Wiley are the two that could join that group but both are recovering from Injuries. I don't mind that they were not included. I just hope that this makes them work harder and they become elite players.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:14 PM, GwillMac6 said:

not at all! lol if anything people say he is too much anti duke and incredibly un biased.

He does a lot to try and hide his biases, but he is most definitely ACC biased.

Bilas is ACC biased because the ACC has the best basketball top to bottom. Watch an ACC game followed by an SEC game and you will see huge difference.

Archived