ValleyTiger

2017 AU Football Man Crush

Recommended Posts

ValleyTiger    550

Season is almost here and let's start a new tradition of "man crushing" on your favorite Auburn football player or coach. 

Here's the gist, this thread is for you to select a football player/coach that you will follow throughout the season, and HOPEFULLY, post something about your "Man Crush" as often as possible, touting stats and achievements, contributions. In other words, after a game, start some banter about your guy and support him relentlessly.

Man Crush Rules:

1. Man crush must be a member of the team or coaching staff 

2. You can only have 1 man crush

3. You must stick with your dude all season (unless he is kicked off team/academically ineligible/etc.). If your dude gets injured or temporarily suspended, you gotta stick by him through the tough times.

4. first come, first served.

5. You can't be crushing on someone else's man crush.

 

I'll get us started.

I'm crushing on Derrick Brown.

-ff24eebe2450f244.JPG

 

Here's the official list:

  • ValleyTiger - Derrick Brown
  • The Plainsman - Marlon Davidson 

  • AU Is Gold - Tre Williams

  • caleb1633 - Jarrett Stidham

  • passthebiscuits - Chandler Cox

  • AidiAU - Kyle Davis

  • bigbird - Javaris Davis

  • aujeff11 - Eli Stove

  • WarDamnEagleWDE - HC, Arthur Gustavo "Gus" Malzahn, III

  • abw0004 - Daniel Thomas

  • lkeel75 - Kam Pettway

  • AUpreacherman22 - Nate Craig-Meyers

  • AUld fAUx@ - Daniel Carlson

  • Ber798297 - Kerryon Johnson

  • McLoofus - Jeff Holland

  • Maverick.AU - Will Hastings

  • Rednilla - Tray Matthews

  • johnnyAU - Malik Miller

  • tigerbrotha12 - Paul James III

  • Jgarrett7 - TD Moultry

  • Grumps - Sal Cannella

  • triangletiger - Nick Coe

  • aufan57 - Braden Smith

  • WarEagle2423 - Deshaun Davis

  • mcgufcm - Carlton Davis

  • WarTim - OC, Chip Lindsey

  • WFE12 - Jamel Dean

  • Auctoritas - Stephen Roberts

  • WDE_OxPx_2010 - Sean White

  • AUMASTERS - Marquel Harrell

  • api1957 - Montavious Atkinson

  • tbone4jc - Darrell Williams

  • Howarjk - Darius James

  • GTNupe11 - Byron Cowart

  • auburnphan - Darius Slayton

  • AUbritt - Prince Tega Wanogho

  • GwillMac6 - LB Coach, Travis Williams

  • Barnacle - Ike Powell

  • AUJedi - Jeremiah Dinson

  • NorthGATiger - Marquis McClain

  • djg0017 - Dontavius Russell

  • 1911tiger - DC, Kevin Steele

  • alexava - OL Coach, Herb Hand

  • Linayus - Tyler Stovall

  • Auburn2Eugene - Analyst, Al Borges

 

Edited by ValleyTiger
keeping da list
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




corchjay    1,688

Marlon Davidson

 

But someone else can "officially" have him

Edited by corchjay
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AU Is Gold    105

Tre' Williams is mine. I'm expecting a big year from him. 

Edit: Can Mikey share him with me?

Edited by AU Is Gold
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milehighfan    429
5 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

Season is almost here and let's start a new tradition of "man crushing" on your favorite Auburn football player or coach. 

Here's the gist, this thread is for you to select a football player/coach that you will follow throughout the season, and HOPEFULLY, post something about your "Man Crush" as often as possible, touting stats and achievements, contributions. In other words, after a game, start some banter about your guy and support him relentlessly.

Man Crush Rules:

1. Man crush must be a member of the team or coaching staff 

2. You can only have 1 man crush

3. You must stick with your dude all season (unless he is kicked off team/academically ineligible/etc.). If your dude gets injured or temporarily suspended, you gotta stick by him through the tough times.

4. first come, first served.

5. You can't be crushing on someone else's man crush.

 

I'll get us started.

I'm crushing on Derrick Brown.

-ff24eebe2450f244.JPG

 

I hope DB crushes on a few QB's and RB's this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFDTiger80    239
14 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

Jarrett Stidham. 

I'll take Jarrett Stidham's girlfriend.  Oops, I did that wrong...

Edited by JFDTiger80
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aujeff11    1,145

Eli Stove 

4720409.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ValleyTiger    550
5 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I'll cheer for Chandler...uh...er...do I have to "man crush" his last name?

Even "touting" it might get you in a precarious position. :laugh:

3 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Kam Pettway will be a beast this year

You crushing or not!? Don't dip your toe, get on in there!

@AU Is Gold no @Mikey can't share him, but he better crush on someone b/c I'm expecting Mikey to love 'em all the way to All-SEC. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLoofus    3,598

I wish I could go 1 offense and 1 defense, because it's a virtual tie between KJ and Holland for me. I'll check back with a firm answer. 

Love this thread. Great idea. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abw0004    776

Daniel Thomas for me.  I love stories like his.  War Eagle!

 

 

-fa11b6038f307797.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AU Is Gold    105
4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Daniel Thomas for me.  I love stories like his.  War Eagle!

 

 

-fa11b6038f307797.jpg

That was my second choice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AUld fAUx@    1,118
29 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I will man crush on Kam Pettway if he's not already spoken for. 

If so, I'll go with NCM. 

Aside to the OP - At the rate folks are signing up, it may be handy to keep an updated list at the top ease new selections.

If not already taken, dibs on Mr. Carlson.

 

Excellent topic.

 

ETA - Already Done! Excellent Thread Administration.

Edited by AUld fAUx@
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CleCoTiger    467
6 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

I'll cheer for Chandler...uh...er...do I have to "man crush" his last name?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lkeel75    463
1 hour ago, ValleyTiger said:

You crushing or not!? Don't dip your toe, get on in there!

yeah I'm crushin

Edited by lkeel75
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CleCoTiger    467
1 minute ago, RunInRed said:

This thread makes me uncomfortable.  Just sayin ...

I'm rolling here, man!  Trying to drink hot coffee and having a difficult time. :big:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McLoofus    3,598
2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I wish I could go 1 offense and 1 defense, because it's a virtual tie between KJ and Holland for me. I'll check back with a firm answer. 

I believe that a chain of others' decisions has made mine for me. Jeff Holland it is!

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now