2017 AU Football Man Crush

ValleyTiger

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/22/2017 at 9:25 PM, abw0004 said:

My boy Daniel Thomas is going to do work tomorrow.  Get it done son!

Called my/his shot!  TD blowing up that fake punt!  Keep it up!

Derrick Brown sure looked good pushing around those Mizzou interior linemen. 

Also, really great to see so many backups get a chance to play against SEC competition, on the road.

I somehow missed this thread, maybe the title stopped me. I like what I have seen from Devan Barrett. Kid is good. I will go with him. 

Like sand through the hourglass...

[Mr. Carlson’s] “effort Saturday night extended his school scoring record to 392 career points, and it moved him to fourth all-time in SEC history, surpassing former Alabama kicker Leigh Tiffin on the all-time list.”

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/daniel_carlson_back_after_earl.html

Side note - I believe that the source here (bless their hearts) is in error. I think Mr. Carlson is now  3rd, w./ 20 to go.

Happy Birthday to my dude Jeff Holland. Sorry I didn't get you anything, but I didn't want to, you know, seem like the desperate stalker type. Nope, totally casual on this end.

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Happy Birthday to my dude Jeff Holland. Sorry I didn't get you anything, but I didn't want to, you know, seem like the desperate stalker type. Nope, totally casual on this end.

it's the thought that counts

On 9/25/2017 at 0:57 PM, AUld fAUx@ said:

Like sand through the hourglass...

[Mr. Carlson’s] “effort Saturday night extended his school scoring record to 392 career points, and it moved him to fourth all-time in SEC history, surpassing former Alabama kicker Leigh Tiffin on the all-time list.”

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/daniel_carlson_back_after_earl.html

Side note - I believe that the source here (bless their hearts) is in error. I think Mr. Carlson is now  3rd, w./ 20 to go.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:45 AM, AUld fAUx@ said:

Good Work Mr. Carlson.

“…The following players and honorary head coach have been named to the 2017 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®:

Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS)
Daniel Carlson – Auburn University…” 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/allstate-american-football-coaches-association-name-22-college-football-players-to-the-2017-allstate-afca-good-works-team-300523368.html

Leg, Heart, and now Head (semifinalist for "the academic Heisman").

Auburn's senior kicker was named a semifinalist for the William V. Campbell Trophy, which is regarded as the most prestigious academic honor in college football. The award, established in 1990, recognizes a player who is "the absolute best in the country for his academic success, football performance and exemplary community leadership."[http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/auburns_daniel_carlson_a_semif.html]

Gotta get him some shades.

I've been slacking (freaking work and life) but look at this form! 'Papa Sto' is helping Carlson kick his way to the Lou Groza award (finally)!

stovall.jpeg

My guy Dean made some nice plays fighting for the ball with wr's. He may not have the speed but he has the physicality. I hope to see more of it.. 

Who's completed 83% of his passes the last 3 weeks? My man!

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

My guy Dean made some nice plays fighting for the ball with wr's. He may not have the speed but he has the physicality. I hope to see more of it.. 

You have Jamel Dean?! AWESOME!!! He would of been my pick if I picked a player and not a coach for a man crush!!! DUDE IS SUUUUUUUUUPER PHYSICAL and is sooooooooooo tall with long arms!!! Looks like got dang Richard Sherman out there with those inspector gadget arms that go on forever!!! WOOOOO!!!!! WAR DAMN JAMEL DEAN!!!!

On 9/29/2017 at 11:12 AM, Linayus said:

I've been slacking (freaking work and life) but look at this form! 'Papa Sto' is helping Carlson kick his way to the Lou Groza award (finally)!

stovall.jpeg

Pretty sure he turns 28 in December lol.

Ive talked to him several times. Great guy. 

BTW, don’t look now, but my boo Eli Stove has been going off the past couple of games....

Malik "the Masher" Miller with 3 carries for 17 yds. That's a 5.7 ypc average, and unlike Pettway, he once again didn't put it on the turf. 

He deserves more carries. 

Archived