Clemson game- wear Navy?

WDE_OxPx_2010

Uh...it's at Clemson. So I highly doubt it. Glad they scheduled the home and home series so that we had Clemson at home on the year when we had to go to UGA and UAT, and vice versa.

Considering Clemson is orange, I think it's a safe bet that it'd be better to wear navy.

It'll be hot, and AU will be in their storm trooper unis, I suspect. Navy + purple and orange ( Clemson ) ?  I'm thinking something more white, but I'm not in charge of such things.

( I should be, but I'm not :P

30 minutes ago, Apraser99 said:

What is the average age of the posters on this forum....if anyone knows? Don't bash....it's just a question.

Well not counting me I would say 33

To avoid looking like a Clemson fan since our colors are the same or similar (navy/purple) let's all agree right now that if you are attending the game to just wear the Chizik AU leather jacket. That shiny black will pop on TV under the lights!

They will all be in Orange and some in white.

That's why I was surprised that the rocket surgeons who make such decisions told all to wear orange last year.

1 hour ago, AU80cruiser said:

Since it was a home game last year the all orange made it look like a 100% home crowd. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked at it from that point of view. I'm pretty confident that this was the strategy behind the idea

Archived