Fantasy Football?

madkat7

Any leagues going on this year. I'm happy to help fill in a league if there is room. Let me know!

19 hours ago, madkat7 said:

Any leagues going on this year. I'm happy to help fill in a league if there is room. Let me know!

I'm in. Im hopeful @GwillMac6, @DAG, and @cole256 and many others join in as well. 

I am all about joining a league. I am all about not having the responsibility of setting up said league and running it lol. I am all about FREE LEAGUES! haha

• Like 2

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/war_damn_eagle_1

Looking for 7 more at the most. league set for 8 players. any more and it becomes not fun for at least 2 teams. 6 to 8 is perfect. come join me. 

Draft set for Sunday Aug 27th, 6pm Eastern time

Edited by Stripe

I'm in but hopefully the draft time can be changed to later that night or some other day. Have a meeting at that time.

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I'm in but hopefully the draft time can be changed to later that night or some other day. Have a meeting at that time.

I am a follower not a leader!!! lol. I saw jeff joined so I am in! WOOOOO!!!

• Love 1

Guys we need 1 more person to even us out or 3 more to max out the league at 8. I'm not against going with 6 teams either though. just adds to available good players and makes us all work for it. the more good players available breeds constant roster changes.  So 6 teams is awesome but 8 is awesome too. anymore and it diminishes the pool of available talent and usually the bottom 2 teams aren't very good. 

so Someone else join us please. If no one else joins us an hour before the draft I'll go off boards to fill the league to even numbers.

Also I'll change the draft time 1 hour later. I have to go to bed way too early due to getting up at 4 am so I can't make it later than that.  Hopefully everyone can make it.  

• Love 1

Draft Time update:

Date: Sunday, August 27, 2017
Time: 4:00 pm PST

7pm Eastern

@WFE12 @fredst WE NEED YALL!!!!!!!

55 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@WFE12 @fredst WE NEED YALL!!!!!!!

I'd do it but I committed to playing as a team with my oldest daughter. She's a senior in high school this year so I gotta take all the bonding opportunities that are presented to me! One league is all I can do! Thanks for the invite though ??

Ok we have 6 teams. in the interest of keeping it even and very competitive I have finalized the roster. so were full at 6 teams.

Remember draft time is 7pm EST/6pmCST/5pm MST/4pm PST . The draft room opens 15 mins before the draft starts. get in early and set up your own rankings for the draft.

Good luck to all and have a great time.  I'll see you all next Sunday Evening

War Damn Eagle!

Oh and if anyone else starts a league. Hit me up I'll play there too. Fantasy, pickem, whatever game you start College/NFL I'm in. Just PM me here.

Just now, WFE12 said:

Well I guess since it's already finalized I'm late. Maybe next time.

def fam!!!! I got you.

I hate my team lol

Dang, wish I had seen this earlier.  Hit me up if anyone has something going on and needs an extra...or heck I'll even set one up and manage it through Yahoo or ESPN if there is enough interest.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hate my team lol

Who all did you get? Autodraft picked Russell Wilson for me :no:

5 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Dang, wish I had seen this earlier.  Hit me up if anyone has something going on and needs an extra...or heck I'll even set one up and manage it through Yahoo or ESPN if there is enough interest.

I'm interested. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I'm interested. 

Sounds good Jeff, any preference on the hosted site?  I'll set it up if we can garner enough interest.  Any preference on style of league (PPR/Standard, # teams, playoffs, etc...)?  If no one uses the AU Family name for their league, we could use that and create a post in the forum for back/forth trash talk, trade talk, etc.. through course of year and maybe keep this as a running tradition.  We can keep it free for fun or pitch in a few bucks to have some skin in game, either way is good for me.

17 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Who all did you get? Autodraft picked Russell Wilson for me :no:

I had to settle for kirk cousins at qb so not much better fam! lol