madkat7

Fantasy Football?

34 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

It's my fault Jeff.  I missed that when setting up the league scoring, it definitely is an option (little check box among many) that I should've selected as my other leagues are that way also.  Unfortunately got it right on missed FG's.  I'll change it next year before play starts if everybody is still in.

No worries. I actually wasn’t talking about our league. I was talking about another league. I won by one point but I knew the contest was going to be close and I was afraid the loss would be the result of a kicker  not getting docked for missing the XP. Also, I noticed in the game’s recap on ESPN that the missed extra point was never pointed out in the article but pointed out that he was 4/4 on the day. I thought that was strange as well. 

From a separate league, need advice:

Devauntae Parker, Jordy Nelson, Robert Woods. Start one 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

From a separate league, need advice:

Devauntae Parker, Jordy Nelson, Robert Woods. Start one 

Woods and I offered you a trade in the Family League. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’m contemplating it. Lol

On 11/9/2017 at 8:44 PM, aubearcat said:

I didn’t listen and put Parker in the starting lineup. Now I’m kicking myself ☹️

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I didn’t listen and put Parker in the starting lineup. Now I’m kicking myself ☹️

😢

Cupp and Woods are Goff’s favorite target. I have Watkins via trade for Pryor in another league. Even though Sammy is sporadic, he’s much better than the colossal failure Pryor has been in DC. 

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Just checking in. Am enjoying the league, Thank y'all for this.

Am 10-3  and in first place in my brother’s league and playoffs are starting but lo and behold, another team that made the playoffs just collected Julio, Tom Brady, and Bell off of teams that didn’t make the playoffs off of grossly uneven trades. To say the least, I’m not playing in that league again. I hope we have commissioners that won’t allow this dumping of players which screws with the competitive balance 

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Am 10-3  and in first place in my brother’s league and playoffs are starting but lo and behold, another team that made the playoffs just collected Julio, Tom Brady, and Bell off of teams that didn’t make the playoffs off of grossly uneven trades. To say the least, I’m not playing in that league again. I hope we have commissioners that won’t allow this dumping of players which screws with the competitive balance 

That's not cool. 

• Like 1