madkat7

Counting up the members now:

AuBearcat

Coastal

G Will

Tiger 

Aucs is back in!

myself.

We have 7 which is plenty for a 6 man leave, but need one more for an 8. 

Maybe we can get ABW, WFE, or two of the other nonauburn sports board regs to jump on board. 

Edited by aujeff11

On 8/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, aujeff11 said:

Counting up the members now:

AuBearcat

Coastal

G Will

Tiger 

myself.

We have 6 which is plenty, but prefer two more. 

Maybe we can get ABW, WFE, or two of the other nonauburn sports board regs to jump on board. 

@weathergeakal, @jAUSon

Y’all want in on this action?

On 8/9/2019 at 1:36 PM, aujeff11 said:

@weathergeakal, @jAUSon

Y’all want in on this action?

Jeff,

Check me on this.  Below is a screen shot of league from last year (8 teams)

Looks like we have confirmation from @Coastal Tiger @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @aubearcat @auburntiger1987

No confirmation yet from @NolaAuTiger @jAUSon @weathergeakal

New member looks like @GwillMac6 but he also tagged @McLoofus and @Tiger as in

Need some confirmation so I can set number of teams and put out a link to join league.

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 4.25.08 PM.png

Edited by Coastal Tiger
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Jeff,

Looks like we have confirmation from @Coastal Tiger @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @aubearcat @auburntiger1987

Need some confirmation so I can set number of teams and put out a link to join league.

We have a while, but if the current members don’t confirm w/in the next few days then I guess they’re not interested. If they do,  it’s fair to give them priority spots. We can do a 10 manager league if needed. 

Football season is nearly back!!

27 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Jeff,

443.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

443.gif

Are you going to make sandwiches? (Sorry, Seinfeld reference)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Are you going to make sandwiches? (Sorry, Seinfeld reference)

Haha come on bear!!!! LOVE Seinfeld!!!! Of course I got that reference. But not for you. George is a model Yankee employee. Cannot be giving out sandwiches to the Boston enemy! Lol 

46 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Jeff,

If you need someone to fill out the league I'm in. If you already have your numbers, no worries, I can sit it out. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

443.gif

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924034/invitation?key=e8403bcabd3b9078&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1b79156f655566e0

@GwillMac6 here is the link to league to join.  I expanded league to 12 members.  I can adjust as we get closer to draft day pending who signs up.  Looking forward to it.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

If you need someone to fill out the league I'm in. If you already have your numbers, no worries, I can sit it out. Thanks!

downloadfile.gif

1 minute ago, Coastal Tiger said:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/924034/invitation?key=e8403bcabd3b9078&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=1b79156f655566e0

@GwillMac6 here is the link to league to join.  I expanded league to 12 members.  I can adjust as we get closer to draft day pending who signs up.  Looking forward to it.

Thanks fam! Really appreciate you including me in the league. I was in it 2 years ago but not last season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Link posted above @McLoofus.  Join up and we'll figure it out.  We should have plenty of time to hopefully fill it out

• Love 1

Ok I have joined up! Again appreciate the invite. See y'all at the draft and good luck everyone! Hope one of the Wolfpack wins!!! Lol

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I have never done a 12 manager league. Wow! The waiver wire will for sure be slim pickings. Last year during the 10 manager league,  I was looking at the best available for WRs and TEs on full PPR and top WR was 6ppg and top TE was 4ppg.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I have never done a 12 manager league. Wow! The waiver wire will for sure be slim pickings. Last year during the 10 manager league,  I was looking at the best available for WRs and TEs on full PPR and top WR was 6ppg and top TE was 4ppg.

If we go 12 man, I will shallow the bench to 5 instead of 6.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ok I have joined up! Again appreciate the invite. See y'all at the draft and good luck everyone! Hope one of the Wolfpack wins!!! Lol

Let the highly suspect trades begin!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

If we go 12 man, I will shallow the bench to 5 instead of 6.

We are going to need a mid season trade deadline.

7 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

For what reason ?

To keep the league competitive, and fair. Those out of the hunt late shouldn’t be able to lend a helping hand to a friend still in the hunt with sketchy trades where the value doesn’t add up on both sides. Have seen it done before. Luckily the commish’s vetoed them. 

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

To keep the league competitive, and fair. Those out of the hunt late shouldn’t be able to lend a helping hand to a friend still in the hunt with sketchy trades where the value doesn’t add up on both sides. Have seen it done before. Luckily the commish’s vetoed them. 

That's a little extreme imo.  A team that's been ravaged by injuries and is back of pack mid season looking to make a move to stay competitive shouldn't be relegated to the waiver wire / FA list to find his only options.  The ravaged injury team giving up 1 stud for 2-3 quality players in return to help fill his need would be fair in that situation.  Agree or no?

I get BS trades for collusion and I monitor all trades, but we have a league vote to confirm/deny trades.  A league I was in last year had the ultimate 1 and 3 seed teams in playoff trade prior to deadline near end of reg season (M Thomas for M Gordon)...trade benefitted both as one needed serious help at WR and the other at RB.  Trade was fair and benefitted both teams.  As long as that's the case in all trades (benefits both teams), I don't see a need for an extreme trade deadline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

That's a little extreme imo.  A team that's been ravaged by injuries and is back of pack mid season looking to make a move to stay competitive shouldn't be relegated to the waiver wire / FA list to find his only options.  The ravaged injury team giving up 1 stud for 2-3 quality players in return to help fill his need would be fair in that situation.  Agree or no?

I get BS trades for collusion and I monitor all trades, but we have a league vote to confirm/deny trades.  A league I was in last year had the ultimate 1 and 3 seed teams in playoff trade prior to deadline near end of reg season (M Thomas for M Gordon)...trade benefitted both as one needed serious help at WR and the other at RB.  Trade was fair and benefitted both teams.  As long as that's the case in all trades (benefits both teams), I don't see a need for an extreme trade deadline.

A lot of leagues have like a week 10 trade deadline. If that’s extreme here, that’s okay.  We don’t have to wait until week 3 of preseason if y’all just want to go ahead and do the draft.

Edited by aujeff11

37 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

A lot of leagues have like a week 10 trade deadline. If that’s extreme here, that’s okay.  We don’t have to wait until week 3 of preseason if y’all just want to go ahead and do it. 

Trade deadline is Week 10 (Nov 9th).  When you said mid season, I thought you were saying like week 7

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 9.46.42 PM.png

Edited by Coastal Tiger
  • Like 1