Fantasy Football?

madkat7

I did get my top 2 receivers on my board with the first 2 picks. Good value there, especially Thomas at 7 was a surprise. 

Well Duke didn't make the cut.  Thought he may have played his way into the 5 hole or something. Hopefully someone takes a chance on him. 

Let’s Get It! 3 players going tonight. 

6 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Let’s Get It! 3 players going tonight. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

@GwillMac6 AB screwing you up man. 

Sounds like you need a receiver.  I think McCaf will be a bust for you, I can take him off your hands for a receiver of your choosing lol

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Brutal start 

3 hours ago, aubearcat said:

Brutal start 

Robinson had a decent game

16 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Robinson had a decent game

Yeah, I was hoping for much more from Adams and Montgomery 

37 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I rejected a trade in another league, dude wanted to give me Damien Williams for Montgomery. Maybe I should've taken it...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Can't say I'm disappointed Robinson didn't catch the TD at the end 😉

• Love 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I rejected a trade in another league, dude wanted to give me Damien Williams for Montgomery. Maybe I should've taken it...

Nah, I think by the end of the season he’s going to be good but last night was yeesh 

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

Nah, I think by the end of the season he’s going to be good but last night was yeesh 

Agreed, Montgomery appears to be the most talented back by far in that backfield and I think ultimately he wins out and gets a 60/40 or 70/30 share of the work.  It appeared that Naggy didn't fully trust the rookie, but I think that will change once they look at tape.  It felt like CHI split carries/touches evenly between Montgomery, Cohen, and Davis.  If that trend continues, you may want to just put him on the bench and hold for as long as you can stand it..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Agreed, Montgomery appears to be the most talented back by far in that backfield and I think ultimately he wins out and gets a 60/40 or 70/30 share of the work.  It appeared that Naggy didn't fully trust the rookie, but I think that will change once they look at tape.  It felt like CHI split carries/touches evenly between Montgomery, Cohen, and Davis.  If that trend continues, you may want to just put him on the bench and hold for as long as you can stand it..

Naggy seemed to try to be too tricky at times. The one that sticks out is the 3rd and short and running Patterson into the line instead of using Montgomery or Davis. 

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

Naggy seemed to try to be too tricky at times. The one that sticks out is the 3rd and short and running Patterson into the line instead of using Montgomery or Davis. 

Reminded me of Gus...  I said it out loud in the hotel room watching the game last night 😂.

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Reminded me of Gus...  I said it out loud in the hotel room watching the game last night 😂.

Indeed 

7 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Cohen can take it to the house at any time. He will have the most fantasy points of any Bears RB. He gets a ton of points if you are in a PPR league. He is electric and dangerous. Trubisky just is woefully average.

11 hours ago, McLoofus said:

LOOFY!!! WTH?!! You rejected a trade for a Chiefs starter?! The best offense in the league? YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! haha. Even if Shady takes away some of his touches he still will have a better season than the rookie.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

LOOFY!!! WTH?!! You rejected a trade for a Chiefs starter?! The best offense in the league? YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT!!! haha. Even if Shady takes away some of his touches he still will have a better season than the rookie.

I was thinking about floor. I should have thought about ceiling!!! :(

• Haha 1

Argh. Should have flexed D.Jackson instead of Samuel.  I knew he would have a good game but really thought Samuel would have a bigger impact against Rams.  Rams D is going off today, much to my chagrin. 🤨

Dude has 30 points already.  

On 9/7/2019 at 1:33 AM, GwillMac6 said:

I haven't stopped thinking about this. :(

• Sad 1

I’ll take the win but it was trashy. Started the season with a 3-0 record and 158 points in a 10 league and 133 points in a. 14 team league. I have work to do in this league. 

5 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I’ll take the win but it was trashy. Started the season with a 3-0 record and 158 points in a 10 league and 133 points in a. 14 team league. I have work to do in this league. 

Yea my boy Jacobs made a strong showing 21 attempts. I was a D Jackson away from pulling the upset.  That was fun though. Can't wait till next week. 

21 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Yea my boy Jacobs made a strong showing 21 attempts. I was a D Jackson away from pulling the upset.  That was fun though. Can't wait till next week. 

Yoooo, he was a nice surprise in the flex for me in another league. I thought it would take a lot longer for him to get going, or at least for it not to happen against Denver. 

If they can do that against Denver, then he, Carr and Williams might whoop some serious AFC West ass except against the Chefs.

• Love 1