Fantasy Football?

madkat7

Darn Jets! They could have relayed the information before the waiver wire passed that Herndon got a pulled hammy last Friday.  I was proud of that pickup two weeks in advance.  Grrrrr!

• 2 weeks later...

Well Titans can’t keep possession.  Bucs eating up TOP. Oh and Evans going off again. Not a good week to run out 3 Titan players evidently. 

Ahhhh Fournette is cursed. Can’t get a TD to save his life. Whistled dead at goal line before the pile pushed in. 

From a fantasy standpoint, Saints should just keep Kamara as the backup to Murray. Ridiculous numbers. 

Edited by AUBwins

• 2 weeks later...

How many teams make the playoffs in our league? 4 or 8?

EDIT: nvm I see that it's 4. Dammit I have some work to do I was trying to slide into that 8th spot but that won't do much for me now, will it? Lol

Edited by Tiger

6 hours ago, Tiger said:

How many teams make the playoffs in our league? 4 or 8?

EDIT: nvm I see that it's 4. Dammit I have some work to do I was trying to slide into that 8th spot but that won't do much for me now, will it? Lol

Well you get Mahomes back.  That could light up some offense. And I'm always willing to make a deal if it can benefit both. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sure hope Dallas plays a little defense this first drive in 2nd half. Bears basically eating up entire clock. Dallas has had a few clock chewer drives as well. Darn game script. Only 1 legitimate target to Cooper in first half. The other target was impossible to catch. 

Cooooper!!! Whew that saved his week. Thank goodness Bears were good tonight to make Dallas throw it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have no bragging to do in this league, but I'm'a brag on House Loof anyway. 

I'm in 3 other leagues. Mrs. Loof is in 2 of them.

She and I are in the SB in one league.

She's in the SB in the other league we're both in. She finished with the most points in the league and I finished the season with the 2nd-most, by far. But she beat me by 1 TD in the last game of the regular season and I didn't make the cut. If I had, I would've destroyed every team that did make the playoffs in the 1st round and I'd be facing her in the SB in that league, too.

In the other league that I'm in and she isn't, I am in the SB.

Out of 5 SB slots that our household was eligible for in my other 3 leagues, House Loof occupies 4 of them and it should be all 5. 

WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE! 

(wait what that makes no sense here)

• Haha 1

Welp, I just went up against Drake, Permian, Carson, and tyreek Hill. I lost with a good score so now I’m relegated to playing for 3rd 👎🏻. With OBJ and Adams struggling so much this year, I was doomed in this league. 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I have no bragging to do in this league, but I'm'a brag on House Loof anyway. 

I'm in 3 other leagues. Mrs. Loof is in 2 of them.

She and I are in the SB in one league.

She's in the SB in the other league we're both in. She finished with the most points in the league and I finished the season with the 2nd-most, by far. But she beat me by 1 TD in the last game of the regular season and I didn't make the cut. If I had, I would've destroyed every team that did make the playoffs in the 1st round and I'd be facing her in the SB in that league, too.

In the other league that I'm in and she isn't, I am in the SB.

Out of 5 SB slots that our household was eligible for in my other 3 leagues, House Loof occupies 4 of them and it should be all 5. 

WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE! 

(wait what that makes no sense here)

That’s awesome Loof

• Thanks 1

Congratulations @jAUSon for winning the league! You had some guys step up when it counted.  Glad to have a break but count me in for next year. Almost went from worst to first. Just wait until I know how to draft! LOL. 

Thanks @Coastal Tiger for hosting the league. Thanks to @GwillMac6 for helping me learn the ropes. And thanks to all for working with trades etc. It was fun. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a distracted year for me, I've got some ups and downs going on family-wise. Thank you league members (and you Coastal Tiger) for digging me up and reminding me to even play! I look forward to next season.

43 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Congratulations @jAUSon for winning the league! You had some guys step up when it counted.  Glad to have a break but count me in for next year. Almost went from worst to first. Just wait until I know how to draft! LOL. 

Thanks @Coastal Tiger for hosting the league. Thanks to @GwillMac6 for helping me learn the ropes. And thanks to all for working with trades etc. It was fun. 

IT WAS ALL YOU AUBWINS!!!! You really the GOAT of fantasy football!!! You picked it up quicker than anyone I can ever remember!!! CONGRATS!!! You are going to win it all next year!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Love 1

9 hours ago, jAUSon said:

It's been a distracted year for me, I've got some ups and downs going on family-wise. Thank you league members (and you Coastal Tiger) for digging me up and reminding me to even play! I look forward to next season.

Congrats on grabbing that belt and best wishes for some Ws at home, brother. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can 49ers just commit to Mostert? That could be the next fantasy monster.  46 point outing today!

• 1 month later...

Lots of fantasy possibilities arriving with these NFL trades.  Goodness, Hopkins with Kyler and the Cards. Murray's weapons around him are lethal. Hooper as a go to for Baker. Henry back with Tennessee, with a QB not afraid to handoff. AJ Green staying with Cincy. Now Diggs at Buffalo.  Does that give Thielen all the receptions? Maybe Houston has upgraded at RB, but now I guess Fuller is the number 1 receiver to compliment.  Hope he is more than a burner. What say ye? 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Lots of fantasy possibilities arriving with these NFL trades.  Goodness, Hopkins with Kyler and the Cards. Murray's weapons around him are lethal. Hooper as a go to for Baker. Henry back with Tennessee, with a QB not afraid to handoff. AJ Green staying with Cincy. Now Diggs at Buffalo.  Does that give Thielen all the receptions? Maybe Houston has upgraded at RB, but now I guess Fuller is the number 1 receiver to compliment.  Hope he is more than a burner. What say ye? 

Hopkins to the Cards, that's shockwaves right there. Best WR in football. Houston should've gotten more. And Buffalo should've paid less...

Excited for some change in ATL, although I don't think it will be sexy this season from a FFB perspective.

Honestly trying to think of smart or interesting things to say because I would love nothing more than to get knee deep in some FFB talk right now. 

UPDATE: Brady leaving the Patriots!

Edited by McLoofus

Can't stop thinking about ready to play fantasy football.  Big difference from a year ago Haha. I'm just intrigued about the many changes.  I would like to know who on this board is each of the usernames when we do play.  That way we can pm on here for trade partners.  One thing about starting at the bottom after the draft, it was a lot of fun making deals to get to the top. @GwillMac6 knows too well how many times i tried to acquire his players haha. You should have took me up on giving me MCCaffrey after scoring 5 points in week 2. And i would love to have 1 more bench player lol.  

• Haha 1

“For Whom The Odell Tolls” was my name. I thought with Adams and OBJ as my first 2 picks in a PPR system I was gold but cheese and crackers I sucked this past season. Hopefully everything gets straightened out for the upcoming season and I have a better draft. 

• 4 months later...

So we doing this? Have we passed the opt out deadline?