Fantasy Football?

madkat7

34 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

It's my fault Jeff.  I missed that when setting up the league scoring, it definitely is an option (little check box among many) that I should've selected as my other leagues are that way also.  Unfortunately got it right on missed FG's.  I'll change it next year before play starts if everybody is still in.

No worries. I actually wasn’t talking about our league. I was talking about another league. I won by one point but I knew the contest was going to be close and I was afraid the loss would be the result of a kicker  not getting docked for missing the XP. Also, I noticed in the game’s recap on ESPN that the missed extra point was never pointed out in the article but pointed out that he was 4/4 on the day. I thought that was strange as well. 

3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

From a separate league, need advice:

Devauntae Parker, Jordy Nelson, Robert Woods. Start one 

Woods and I offered you a trade in the Family League. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’m contemplating it. Lol

On 11/9/2017 at 8:44 PM, aubearcat said:

I didn’t listen and put Parker in the starting lineup. Now I’m kicking myself ☹️

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I didn’t listen and put Parker in the starting lineup. Now I’m kicking myself ☹️

?

Cupp and Woods are Goff’s favorite target. I have Watkins via trade for Pryor in another league. Even though Sammy is sporadic, he’s much better than the colossal failure Pryor has been in DC. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Just checking in. Am enjoying the league, Thank y'all for this.

Am 10-3  and in first place in my brother’s league and playoffs are starting but lo and behold, another team that made the playoffs just collected Julio, Tom Brady, and Bell off of teams that didn’t make the playoffs off of grossly uneven trades. To say the least, I’m not playing in that league again. I hope we have commissioners that won’t allow this dumping of players which screws with the competitive balance 

11 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Am 10-3  and in first place in my brother’s league and playoffs are starting but lo and behold, another team that made the playoffs just collected Julio, Tom Brady, and Bell off of teams that didn’t make the playoffs off of grossly uneven trades. To say the least, I’m not playing in that league again. I hope we have commissioners that won’t allow this dumping of players which screws with the competitive balance 

That's not cool. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Who all made the finals in your fantasy leagues this year?  Me and @aubearcat are facing off for the inaugural AU Family League championship.  Also made finals in my money league but lost ARod and AB84, so it ain't looking that good for me right now.  Good luck to all still playing and Happy Holidays.

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Who all made the finals in your fantasy leagues this year?  Me and @aubearcat are facing off for the inaugural AU Family League championship.  Also made finals in my money league but lost ARod and AB84, so it ain't looking that good for me right now.  Good luck to all still playing and Happy Holidays.

I was the #1 seed in my work league. I lost to the 8 seed and I scored 112. I got hosed because I had Kamara and Thomas. With Thomas’ td getting reversed and Ingram (whom he had) scoring and then Ingram getting that long garbage td, sealed my fate. However, I’m also in the finals of a public league. Everyone was coming for me in the work league because I’ve traditionally been a top 3 team. Several teams changed their names to “just beat- insert my teams name”.

22 hours ago, aubearcat said:

I was the #1 seed in my work league. I lost to the 8 seed and I scored 112. I got hosed because I had Kamara and Thomas. With Thomas’ td getting reversed and Ingram (whom he had) scoring and then Ingram getting that long garbage td, sealed my fate. However, I’m also in the finals of a public league. Everyone was coming for me in the work league because I’ve traditionally been a top 3 team. Several teams changed their names to “just beat- insert my teams name”.

I’m in the championship in 2 out of three leagues. 

Who should I start? 

Goff, Stafford, Rivers or Keenum?

I  have Thielen and Gurley if that factors in. My opponent is starting Marvin Jones Jr as well. Should I try to negate Jones Jr? All of my QB options are pretty solid plays imo.

Edited by aujeff11

35 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I’m in the championship in 2 out of three leagues. 

Who should I start? 

Goff, Stafford, Rivers or Keenum?

I  have Thielen and Gurley if that factors in. My opponent is starting Marvin Jones Jr as well. Should I try to negate Jones Jr? All of my QB options are pretty solid plays imo.

I’ve seen a lot of love for Keenum and he’s done well. I’m starting Goff in the AU league. 

Just now, aubearcat said:

I’ve seen a lot of love for Keenum and he’s done well. I’m starting Goff in the AU league. 

I’ve been a huge Keenum fan since Bradford got hurt. He represents SW’s hypothetical ceiling imo. Both have such great pocket awareness. 

Goff is a good play. I’m thinking about playing Goff as well. Genuinely torn. With no kicker I’m thinking they might be more aggressive as well? 

First world problems 

Indeed 

4 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Thielen with a dud. Starting off not too strong. 

:angry:

I have him in the AU league and started him. Hunt and Kelce are keeping afloat in that game. 

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I have him in the AU league and started him. Hunt and Kelce are keeping afloat in that game. 

Gurley and Goff are keeping me afloat in my PPR for money league. May win this week after all.

Edited by aujeff11

Congrats to @aubearcat on winning the inaugural AU Family Fantasy Football League with a score of 125.64 - 101.64.  Be sure to post a pic of the winner's plaque @BhamCAT is putting together.  Thanks to all who participated and I will send out invites next year if everyone wants to keep it going.

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Congrats to @aubearcat on winning the inaugural AU Family Fantasy Football League with a score of 125.64 - 101.64.  Be sure to post a pic of the winner's plaque @BhamCAT is putting together.  Thanks to all who participated and I will send out invites next year if everyone wants to keep it going.

Gracias Familia! I enjoyed it and look forward to next season.

• Like 1

I had a blast!  First time I've gotten my wife to join one of my leagues....she kicked my ass in both our head to head matchups!  Congrats aubearcat on a very well played season!  I will get with you after New Years and see what you want on your plaque.  I'm sure we're pretty close to each other (Moody for us) so maybe Laurie and I can meet you for lunch and a beer once I get it made.  :cheers:   

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

@jAUSon @aubearcat @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @BhamCAT @weathergeakal @auburntiger1987 @Stripe

Recently updated AU Family League and sent invites for draft if y'all want to do it again this year.  Hope everyone's having a good summer and looking forward to some football.  Set draft arbitrarily for 7pm edt 8/26.