Fantasy Football?

madkat7

Does anyone play fantasy CFB? If so, which do you use? I play ESPN’s Fantasy Football every year, and this season I also want to play a similar format for college football but not sure where to start.

3 hours ago, djg0017 said:

Does anyone play fantasy CFB? If so, which do you use? I play ESPN’s Fantasy Football every year, and this season I also want to play a similar format for college football but not sure where to start.

Fantrax is the only site I know of that does college fantasy football.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

@jAUSon @aubearcat @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @BhamCAT @weathergeakal @auburntiger1987 @Stripe

Recently updated AU Family League and sent invites for draft if y'all want to do it again this year.  Hope everyone's having a good summer and looking forward to some football.  Set draft arbitrarily for 7pm edt 8/26.

Count me in as well 

I have to defend my ‘ship. ?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Named my work league team “Kamara Chameleon”. One of the top three names I’ve ever thought of. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

@aubearcat @aujeff11 @Auctoritas @BhamCAT @weathergeakal @auburntiger1987 @Stripe

Draft seems to be tomorrow night. Heads up.

Word

15 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Anyone heard from @Stripe or @BhamCAT?  I think BhamCAT's wife played last year also.  I've not gotten a response on email, so not sure they saw the invite.  We may need a few additional if anyone is looking for a league

Its draft day. Really need to find someone quick.

31 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I'll play if still room. PM all the details if that works

Heck yeah!  Is Taysom Hill the heir to Drew Brees? He is playing awesome this preseason and the players love him.

Edited by aujeff11

34 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I'll play if still room. PM all the details if that works

Nola, see if this link works.  Yahoo will not let me delete teams, so once you join, you may have to change team name and customize it.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/660942/invitation?invitation=660942_371_1126904__7&sig=r1YEpdPE8kCxjqZqxoRAER33MCHna5smHFIsGuUu

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Heck yeah!  Is Taysom Hill the heir to Drew Brees? He is playing awesome this spring and the players love him.

I don't think so. He's great on special teams, but is very up and down at QB. Not sure if you watched the Cardinals-Saints preseason game last week. The good thing is that our running game is very solid, so we don't necessarily need a Brees-equivalent after Drew is done. But then again, I can't say how much longer MI will be around. He's getting old, but still a great running back. 

I expect the Saints to make a run this year. No one is talking about this, but we picked up Cam Meredith over the off season. We are stacked on offense, and our defense is still relatively young. Lots of talent in the defensive backfield.

1 minute ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Nola, see if this link works.  Yahoo will not let me delete teams, so once you join, you may have to change team name and customize it.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/660942/invitation?invitation=660942_371_1126904__7&sig=r1YEpdPE8kCxjqZqxoRAER33MCHna5smHFIsGuUu

Oh do I need a yahoo account? 

2 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Not sure, I think it's just a valid email address to join league is all you need.

I need a yahoo address for that link. At your convenience, see if there's another link. 

No worries if it doesn't work out.  

9 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

I need a yahoo address for that link. At your convenience, see if there's another link. 

No worries if it doesn't work out.  

See if this one is any different

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/660942/invitation?key=221396a7f0697c36&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=dc96db4584a20a98