Fantasy Football?

madkat7

58 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What do the fantasy owners do with James Conner? That’s a lot of points that may no longer be there. 

I’m keeping him. I think Bell may be in one of those situations where he’s had too many TBIs and is starting to go off the deep end. I would be cautious of him even if he’s traded. 

15 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I’m keeping him. I think Bell may be in one of those situations where he’s had too many TBIs and is starting to go off the deep end. I would be cautious of him even if he’s traded. 

TBI’s never considered that. Starting to make  sense though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Todd Gurley costed me the game. He could’ve scored but decided to fall down and milk the clock. (Why couldn’t Tre Mason think of this!) So, instead, I lost by .50. I’m gunnjng for you @weathergeakal. You’ve beat me twice now and they are my only losses.

I don’t know what to tweak for my team. I tried the trade and all but even scoring good points, it seems like all y’all have blowout point totals every week against my team. 

25 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I don’t know what to tweak for my team. I tried the trade and all but even scoring good points, it seems like all y’all have blowout point totals every week against my team. 

Which team are you? 

This will probably be the last time I participate in this league tbh. There is nothing satisfying about beating others that aren’t even paying attention. I even lose to teams not even paying attention. I lost to weather and Ezekiel was on a bye but still in the starting lineup. 

Edited by aujeff11

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Which team are you? 

This will probably be the last time I participate in this league tbh. There is nothing satisfying about beating others that aren’t even paying attention. I even lose to teams not even paying attention. I lost to weather and Ezekiel was on a bye but still in the starting lineup. 

Juju Talkin To Me

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Juju Talkin To Me

lol. Are you a Steelers fan or something?

Edit: I looked at your team. You got unlucky with Kupp. Plus James White is screwing you. 

Edited by aujeff11

Just now, aujeff11 said:

lol. Are you a Steelers fan or something?

No, I have Juju so... I like (sadly right now) the Raiders and Cowboys. The Patriots are a lesser included. Mainly a Pats fan because of my fandom of Boston and Rings Brady. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

No, I have Juju so... I like (sadly right now) the Raiders and Cowboys. The Patriots are a lesser included. Mainly a Pats fan because of my fandom of Boston and Rings Brady. 

Trade Edelman for James White if you can.   White getting the bulk of the receptions is costing Edelman and Gronk some value. There are also players like David Moore from Seattle picking up steam.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Trade Edelman for James White if you can.   White getting the bulk of the receptions is costing Edelman and Gronk some value. There are also players like David Moore from Seattle picking up steam.

I’ve got claims in on Moore in a couple standard leagues I’m in. I believe I’m somehow going to eek out a W in my work League. I have one of my top five-ten players in Kamara on that team. 

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Also, I’m not sure Doc is really playing that much. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Also, I’m not sure Doc is really playing that much. 

This is the second year he’s done this. First world problems Monday. Maybe @Coastal Tiger will consider this next draft. 

9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

This is the second year he’s done this. First world problems Monday. Maybe @Coastal Tiger will consider this next draft. 

Indeed 

• Like 1

@aujeff11 in my work league, I traded Fournette and Demaryius for Alshon. I needed a good receiver BAD. My receivers are Kupp, Geronimo, Coutee, and Tre’Quan. My RBs are Kamara, Chubb, Breida, and Murray. TE is Ertz, QB is Brees, and DEF is Chicago. It’s a keeper league and I’ll probably keep Kamara, Chubb, and Ertz. If we keep 4, I’ll also keep Kupp. 

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

@aujeff11 in my work league, I traded Fournette and Demaryius for Alshon. I needed a good receiver BAD. My receivers are Kupp, Geronimo, Coutee, and Tre’Quan. My RBs are Kamara, Chubb, Breida, and Murray. TE is Ertz, QB is Brees, and DEF is Chicago. It’s a keeper league and I’ll probably keep Kamara, Chubb, and Ertz. If we keep 4, I’ll also keep Kupp. 

You won that trade for sure. You definitely need some WRs past Kupp and Alshon. I’m going to be going after Keke in every league now that Fuller is hurt. I am a frequent user of the waiver wire though so my standing in the waiver order always sucks.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

You won that trade for sure. You definitely need some WRs past Kupp and Alshon. I’m going to be going after Keke in every league now that Fuller is hurt. I am a frequent user of the waiver wire though so my standing in the waiver order always sucks.

In that particular league, it’s based on standings. I’ve been number 2 for most of the season and am about to move to number 1 (12 team league), so I’ll have the last priority on the waiver wire 😢

3 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

In that particular league, it’s based on standings. I’ve been number 2 for most of the season and am about to move to number 1 (12 team league), so I’ll have the last priority on the waiver wire 😢

lol I hear ya. At the minimum, I interchange defenses every week looking for the best matchup so I’m active. I scored Kamara last year and Connor on the waiver wire though, so the wire can be a nice shot in the arm.

I’m in a ten man league and even that is brutal. There is nobody left worth picking up. The best available TE projections one week went from Njoku at 9 to the next best that were around 5 and I whiffed on Njoku. You really have to win the draft in those leagues.

Just now, aujeff11 said:

lol I hear ya. At the minimum, I interchange defenses every week looking for the best matchup so I’m active. I scored Kamara last year and Connor on the waiver wire though, so the wire can be a nice shot in the arm.

I’m in a ten man league and even that is brutal. There is nobody left worth picking up. The best available TE projections one week went from Njoku at 9 to the next best that were around 5 and I whiffed on Njoku. You really have to win the draft in those leagues.

Indeed 

13 hours ago, Auburn06 said:

What do yall think?

da51705c483a2c5ab81e357f0323a56e.png

PPR or Standard scoring?

@aujeff11 I picked up Sutton from the waiver wire after I traded Thomas. I’m kind of excited at the possibility of him being a solid WR2. I think going into the playoffs, beyond all the bye weeks, my starting lineup will be solid with:

QB - Brees

WR - Alshon, Kupp, & Sutton

RB - Kamara & Chubb

TE - Ertz

Flex - Breida (or Murray depending on Cooks health)

K - Butker 

DEF - 🐻 

31 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

@aujeff11 I picked up Sutton from the waiver wire after I traded Thomas. I’m kind of excited at the possibility of him being a solid WR2. I think going into the playoffs, beyond all the bye weeks, my starting lineup will be solid with:

QB - Brees

WR - Alshon, Kupp, & Sutton

RB - Kamara & Chubb

TE - Ertz

Flex - Breida (or Murray depending on Cooks health)

K - Butker 

DEF - 🐻 

I don’t like Breida any more to be honest.  They have a backup in Moreherst (sp) that is just as electric and cutting into Breida’s carries.

You have solid QB, WRs, RBs and TE though.

41 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

PPR or Standard scoring?

Looks like PPR based on James White’s numbers. 

13 hours ago, Auburn06 said:

What do yall think?

I’d play Chubb v KC over Lamar Miller v Denver. 

But then again, I just started Oakland’s D on fantasy and paid the price. 

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t like Breida any more to be honest.  They have a backup in Moreherst (sp) that is just as electric and cutting into Breida’s carries.

You have solid QB, WRs, RBs and TE though.

Mostert got hurt last week and is done for the year.  Breida, if he can stay healthy, is very serviceable in all leagues/formats, especially for those thin at RB.

• Like 1