Fantasy Football?

madkat7

On 10/29/2018 at 10:17 AM, aujeff11 said:

This is the second year he’s done this. First world problems Monday. Maybe @Coastal Tiger will consider this next draft. 

I'm all for active participation from all league members, but I can't force people to set their lineups/be active on waivers/trades/FA.  Maybe we can get a few on here that are interested in joining and playing next year.

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I'm all for active participation from all league members, but I can't force people to set their lineups/be active on waivers/trades/FA.  Maybe we can get a few on here that are interested in joining and playing next year.

Just don’t let him join next year. He still has a kicker in that has been out since like week 6.  He’s just bringing the league down. 

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Just don’t let him join next year. He still has a kicker in that has been out since like week 6.  He’s just bringing the league down. 

I don't disagree and I can do that.  Just FYI, we have to have an even number of players if we are playing head to head and we couldn't find enough to keep it a 10 man league like we had last year, hence why it's an 8 man league this year.

5 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

I don't disagree and I can do that.  Just FYI, we have to have an even number of players if we are playing head to head and we couldn't find enough to keep it a 10 man league like we had last year, hence why it's an 8 man league this year.

I can recruit my biological brother from outside of the board if we can’t find anybody. He’s pretty big into fantasy as well. We usually text during the Thurs, Sunday, Monday night games. 

Edited by aujeff11

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I can recruit my biological brother from outside of the board if we can’t find anybody. He’s pretty big into fantasy as well. We usually text during the Thurs, Sunday, Monday night games. 

Sounds good to me, send me his email address and I can move docs team over to him now for remainder of year.  I don't really care who we have playing as long as they are participating.  I was just trying to find an extra league to get involved with when we started this one.

2 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Sounds good to me, send me his email address and I can move docs team over to him now for remainder of year.  I don't really care who we have playing as long as they are participating.  I was just trying to find an extra league to get involved with when we started this one.

I doubt my brother is going to want to pick up where aucs left off, but I’ll send it to you when we start the draft next year. I’m very appreciative of this league. 

On 11/4/2018 at 7:47 AM, aujeff11 said:

Looks like PPR based on James White’s numbers. 

I’d play Chubb v KC over Lamar Miller v Denver. 

But then again, I just started Oakland’s D on fantasy and paid the price. 

PPR, I won...assuming Elliot(other guys RB) doesnt put up 34 fantasy points tonight. I have the Dallas defense but I thought about sitting them so it won't give me any negative points.

38 minutes ago, Auburn06 said:

PPR, I won...assuming Elliot(other guys RB) doesnt put up 34 fantasy points tonight. I have the Dallas defense but I thought about sitting them so it won't give me any negative points.

I have to sweat bullets because of my stupid defense decision in another league. 

2E47EA49-83DD-4B69-BBF6-C540AF152B4E.png

• 1 month later...

@aubearcat Your team whooped mine. 

And Big Ben to Juju screwed me in two leagues. The other in the flipping playoffs man.

If you’re wondering why I got Winston in the game, I accurately predicted that Goff (being a fairweather QB) would melt down. He got negative one points lol. 

4AC3C1E8-AAC2-4EEF-9C5F-829A24C71582.png

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

@aubearcat Your team whooped mine. 

And Big Ben to Juju screwed me in two leagues. The other in the flipping playoffs man.

If you’re wondering why I got Winston in the game, I accurately predicted that Goff (being a fairweather QB) would melt down. He got negative one points lol. 

4AC3C1E8-AAC2-4EEF-9C5F-829A24C71582.png

Finally got a win against you. I’ve been scoring crazy good in the league but it seems like everyone has a career day against me. 

I’m done in my work league. Brees, Kamara, and Ertz let me down. My trash receivers got a combined 3.2 points. I also played the odds and started the Bills against the Jets instead of the 🐻 vs 🐏 which was a mistake 🤦🏼‍♂️. Maybe I’ll make our playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Finally got a win against you. I’ve been scoring crazy good in the league but it seems like everyone has a career day against me. 

I’m done in my work league. Brees, Kamara, and Ertz let me down. My trash receivers got a combined 3.2 points. I also played the odds and started the Bills against the Jets instead of the 🐻 vs 🐏 which was a mistake 🤦🏼‍♂️. Maybe I’ll make our playoffs. 

I noticed your PF was there. Sometimes you just get unlucky with the PA. Can’t do anything about that. All you can do is set your lineups. 

I noticed around last year at this time that Kamara started to slow down. It’s something I’m watching this year 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats @aujeff11 on winning the 2nd annual AUF Fantasy Championship by a score of 159.88 - 125.30 over me.  Your team was stacked and maybe had one down week all year lol.  We'll do it again next year and maybe get a few more who will actively keep up with their teams next year to at least keep the league competitive.

Merry Christmas to all.

2 hours ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Congrats @aujeff11 on winning the 2nd annual AUF Fantasy Championship by a score of 159.88 - 125.30 over me.  Your team was stacked and maybe had one down week all year lol.  We'll do it again next year and maybe get a few more who will actively keep up with their teams next year to at least keep the league competitive.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks. I admit my team was loaded but I did have first pick which allowsed me to keep Gurley. Can never tell in fantasy though.  Weathergekal’s team bested my team one week and had inactive players in play. 😬***

Like I said before, I have at least one family member not associated with this site that would be willing to play in our league if it comes down to that. 

***I actually feel like I had a stronger team in another league (for money too!!) and lost in the playoffs.

QB: Goff (played his worst in weeks 14 and 15)

RB: Connor (out) 

RB: McCaffrey 

WR: Michael Thomas (one bad week in week 15

WR: Stephon Diggs

Flex: Nick Chubb

TE: Ertz (did horrible weeks 14 and 15)

I led the league in PF and PA lolololololol

Got to love fantasy.  I squeaked out a championship in my other league, I was also tops in PF/PA lol but managed to get the W in the finals.

QB: Mayfield

RB: Zeke/CMC

WR: M Thomas/TY Hilton

TE: J Samuels (was a fantasy gift by Yahoo when Conner went down with having him listed as RB/TE)

Flex: M Gordon (guy dropped him when he got hurt late in year lol)

K: Zuerlein

DST: Bears

• 7 months later...

I am down in muhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boys in the pack  @McLoofus and @Tiger are in. WOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOO BAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!

On 8/3/2019 at 11:23 AM, aujeff11 said:

Hey guys. We ready to fire this thread back up?

I’ll do it again if we get enough people. 

I suppose it’s going to be a fresh draft without keepers?

Just now, aubearcat said:

I suppose it’s going to be a fresh draft without keepers?

With new people, yeah probably. Just to be fair to them. @Coastal Tiger let’s get a gameplan. 

If we can get a consistent group locked in to play each season, it’d be pretty cool if we started a dynasty league fresh with this season. 

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

With new people, yeah probably. Just to be fair to them. @Coastal Tiger let’s get a gameplan. 

Yea I’m down to do it again.  I’ll need to activate the league when I get back in town.  Any dates work better than others for the draft?  

Just now, Coastal Tiger said:

Yea I’m down to do it again.  I’ll need to activate the league when I get back in town.  Any dates work better than others for the draft?  

I guess I could’ve asked if you were down first. Silly me. Preferably some time after the last preseason game that stars actually play. So after the third week of preseason? 

Just now, aujeff11 said:

I guess I could’ve asked if you were down first. Silly me. Preferably some time after the last preseason game that stars actually play. So after the third week of preseason? 

Lol, sounds good.

• Love 1