Great News - OT

lionheartkc

Mods - move as desired.

For all that have been following, I had my tests and doctor's appointment following round 6 of chemo and my CT scans and blood tests show my body is entirely cancer free! It could come back, but my doctor was amazed just how good everything looked.

I still have to have surgery on my colon to deal with a growth that, at this point tests benign, so if I disappear again, for a while, it's because I'm recovering from that, but it's lathroscopic so it shouldn't be a huge deal.

In any case, thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts. Score one for the Tigers.

WAR EAGLE!
Tigers Are Stronger Than Cancer

Awesome to hear. We'll have to finally meet up for a game this season. Possibly the Mizzou game as I've seen you're also going to that one.

Just now, WDEKC said:

Awesome to hear. We'll have to finally meet up for a game this season. Possibly the Mizzou game as I've seen you're also going to that one.

Assuming my surgery doesn't interfere, let's plan on it. 

I thought we had some news about prince at tackle ... (sorry couldn't resist)

that is fantastic news!  I love "I am kicking cancers ass" news!  Good for you and your family.

59 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Mods - move as desired.

For all that have been following, I had my tests and doctor's appointment following round 6 of chemo and my CT scans and blood tests show my body is entirely cancer free! It could come back, but my doctor was amazed just how good everything looked.

I still have to have surgery on my colon to deal with a growth that, at this point tests benign, so if I disappear again, for a while, it's because I'm recovering from that, but it's lathroscopic so it shouldn't be a huge deal.

In any case, thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts. Score one for the Tigers.

WAR EAGLE!
Tigers Are Stronger Than Cancer

Proud for you and your family! Continued blessings to you. 

Great news! God Bless!! War Eagle indeed!!!

Fantastic news! Can't wait to see what God does in your life next.

I'm in the cancer club too (this Sept will be my 5-yr-free mark). I know firsthand the toll that cancer takes on the body and the mind and spirit.  To that end, it refocuses us on the lives we lead and the legacy we leave.

So rejoice at this wonderful blessing and thanks for sharing this with your Auburn family. 

War Eagle! 

Archived