Great News - OT

lionheartkc

Great news Lionheart; God is definitely good. Continued prayers for your remaining procedures.

20 minutes ago, WVR said:

Great news!! I had about a foot of my colon removed in 2014. God bless!!

I'll be joining that club.  They are taking about 1/3rd from what I was told.

Awesome news!  Extremely happy for you!  Continued prayers to you for being (& staying) cancer free as well as your surgery.

LhKC, God is good all the time, and all the time God is good! As a fellow survivor coming up on year 5 celebration, I understand the feelings involved. I know that your family is taking a long deep breath and looking forward to Thanksgiving together this year. God Bless you, Bro!

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Mods - move as desired.

For all that have been following, I had my tests and doctor's appointment following round 6 of chemo and my CT scans and blood tests show my body is entirely cancer free! It could come back, but my doctor was amazed just how good everything looked.

I still have to have surgery on my colon to deal with a growth that, at this point tests benign, so if I disappear again, for a while, it's because I'm recovering from that, but it's lathroscopic so it shouldn't be a huge deal.

In any case, thank you for all of the prayers and good thoughts. Score one for the Tigers.

WAR EAGLE!
Tigers Are Stronger Than Cancer

Cjvt5.gifDamn right brother! Never doubted it! I have my scan coming up Sept 6th to make sure mine is still in remission. So happy for you and your family!!

5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Don't know where you are having it done, but my Dr. at UAB was absolutely great. Dr Heslin was his name. Keep us updated. You will be fine my friend!!

8 hours ago, provibe said:

Great News!!!! I had a few inches of my colon taken out a few years ago. Surgery was not that bad. Praying for continued good news!

Hell,

I kind'a hate'em even looking in there.

WDE you, too.

6 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

GodSpeed

WDE

2 hours ago, WVR said:

Don't know where you are having it done, but my Dr. at UAB was absolutely great. Dr Heslin was his name. Keep us updated. You will be fine my friend!!

It'd be a bit of a commute for him, since I'm in Kansas. My surgeon has a great reputation with a blade.

Archived