Weirdest thing Gus has autographed

WFE12

The weirdest item Auburn's Gus Malzahn has autographed

By Tom Green

Coaches are accustomed to signing autographs; it's essentially expected at any public appearance.

Auburn's Gus Malzahn signs them at SEC Media Days, after Auburn's A-Day spring game and during each speaking engagement he attends during the offseason. Photos, footballs, posters and helmets are commonplace during these occasions, but one item has stood out to Malzahn for the strangest reason.

According to a story by ESPN chronicling coaches' wildest autograph stories, Malzahn shared his "wow" moment.

About two years ago, Malzahn was handed a photograph from a fan and signed it before registering what the photo was: an X-ray from a colonoscopy.

"I didn't realize what it was until after I was done signing it," Malzahn said. "It kind of weirded me out. It was a picture. It was an X-ray photo. It had the 'Wow' moment on that one."

No words....

Photo from a colonoscopy? I suppose that tells you what this "fan" think of Gustav.

13 hours ago, bigbird said:

He must've mistook it for his Clemson game plan.

Contender for comment of the year

13 hours ago, passthebiscuits said:

Here's guessing the same guy asked for an autograph from the tight end.

ok ok I'll stop

You're on a roll PTB.  How about; when Gus saw the X-ray he didn't know if he should use perineal pressure or go blind.

Archived