Jarrett Stidham Film Study

WFE12

16 minutes ago, boomstick said:

I think the analyzer needs to decide if he doesn't think Stidham can go through progressions because he doesn't have the ability or if the offensive design doesn't call for or allow it. Saying a kid can't do something that's he's potentially never been asked to do is a big conclusion for an "analyst" to make. 

He made conclusory statements based upon what? A spring game. A scripted production meant to entertain the fans. There's your first sign that this guy is an idiot. 

It's almost as if Stidham knew what coverage the defense was in every time he lined the offense up. 

i didnt get a minute into this ... 

what was stidhams stats in the spring game?  something like 80% completions for nearly 250 yards in the first "half".  

give me that "no progressions" type of passing game every half of auburn football, please!

Thanks guys for all your analyses. I'm oblivious to what you guys see as simple as far as some of this stuff goes. I was believing everything the guy was saying. I've also heard Brock Huard say during the spring game that he needs to fix his hitch but I feel since he's always in the film room he is on the top of this stuff and will do big things this season.

two weeks and that's it...guy has maxed out his potential?   :-\

Archived