A prime candidate for a forced vasectomy!

alexava

Question is why his POS of a Dad is getting out of prison so soon or why his sentence for such a crime was not life without parole?

1 hour ago, PUB78 said:

Question is why his POS of a Dad is getting out of prison so soon or why his sentence for such a crime was not life without parole?

He was acquitted of first degree murder. 

I saw this awhile back from the Charlotte Observer, very good... and emotional article.

Saundra Adams is a hell of a lot stronger person than I am, that's for sure.

On August 14, 2017 at 9:35 AM, Mims44 said:

I saw this awhile back from the Charlotte Observer, very good... and emotional article.

Saundra Adams is a hell of a lot stronger person than I am, that's for sure.

So "strong" it really don't make sense. I think she will conceal heat and off the sumbich. I hope she does anyway. I'll contribute to her defense fund.

10 minutes ago, alexava said:

So "strong" it really don't make sense. I think she will conceal heat and off the sumbich. I hope she does anyway. I'll contribute to her defense fund.

I thought the same at first lol.

A lot of devout Christians though have such a higher capacity for forgiveness than me though, it is definitely believable.

9 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

A lot of devout Christians though have such a higher capacity for forgiveness than me though, it is definitely believable.

I have a very low capacity for forgiveness. It's no secret. It's not my job to forgive evil. But I don't think this POS is even eligible for forgiveness. From anybody. 

As a Christian I totally understand her and am in awe of her.. The question in my mind is could I be as good a Christian as she is. Her love for her Lord and her gandson has enriched Lee's life and her own. She is a happier person because of this love. Hate tends to make you bitter and you don't enjoy life as much.

2 hours ago, Mims44 said:

Me too.

It reminded me of the Emanual African American Episcopal Church congregation after the Dylan shootings.

Archived