RunInRed

2017 Fall Camp - Sat, Aug 12 (Scrimmage #2)

Recommended Posts

gr82b4au    342
1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Why won't they let this go. 

Look who is causing the drama. He HATES Gus. I wish he would cover a different team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




boomstick    257
2 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Now I need to figure out what that was. My guess is it's not injury related? 

It's injury related. Head injury protocol. Don't know if either had a concussion or just showed symptoms, but that's what I was told TD was out for and I heard Kyle tell someone today that was why he wasn't playing. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AidiAU    214
Just now, boomstick said:

It's injury related. Head injury protocol. Don't know if either had a concussion or just showed symptoms, but that's what I was told TD was out for and I heard Kyle tell someone today that was why he wasn't playing. 

Thank you for the info! I hope Kyle will be doing his pregame dances before the first game!  🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abw0004    628
56 minutes ago, ValleyTiger said:

Injured, in a sling.

This could be an issue as we really need him out there this Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey    1,407
2 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

SW13 is still going to win the job. No worries for my man.

I strongly suspect that White is not fully recovered from his injuries. Were he completely healthy he could make a race of it but I don't think he's there yet.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Plainsman    152

It is nice to hear about the offense responding,  but they played against the 2nd team and freshman.   My guess is the D they faced today will be about like the D they play in Game 1.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
creed    61
4 hours ago, corchjay said:

Crepea always trying to make up some kind of drama.  Geez dude, Gus is going to give you zero negative talk about a player ever he might bomb a position group but never single out a guy

These guys get two paychecks. One from al.com and the other is a $100+ handshake from the REC.

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AU IO PHD    7

Have to think Gus will name JS the starter sometime before the next practice.  With no scrimmages left, I can't imagine the there being any additional data that's going to significantly change things.  I imagine they just want to let Sean know first.  Excited to see what this O will look like this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boomstick    257
29 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

It is nice to hear about the offense responding,  but they played against the 2nd team and freshman.   My guess is the D they faced today will be about like the D they play in Game 1.  

They played ones versus ones in the scrimmage portions of practice. Now, not every starter on defense was out there, but it wasn't like the first offense was going against walkons. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexava    1,083
5 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Hard to understand how this guy keeps his job. He almost never has something good to say about the team is is covering. 

It's getting old too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
augolf1716    2,809
4 hours ago, Mikey said:

I strongly suspect that White is not fully recovered from his injuries. Were he completely healthy he could make a race of it but I don't think he's there yet.

You would be correct

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boomstick    257
6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You would be correct

Based on what I was told at the end of last year and the way he looks now, I'm not sure he will ever recover 100%. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
augolf1716    2,809
4 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Based on what I was told at the end of last year and the way he looks now, I'm not sure he will ever recover 100%. 

One never knows we shall see

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gowebb11    517
12 hours ago, alexava said:

It's getting old too. 

Agree. I especially hate how he "uses quote marks" so that he can "infer" special emphasis and "highlight" his "negativity" and "sarcasm". If I were Gus, I would go Trump on him and ban him "Crepea" from "campus.  Auburn deserves better.  

 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexava    1,083
28 minutes ago, boomstick said:

Based on what I was told at the end of last year and the way he looks now, I'm not sure he will ever recover 100%. 

Maybe he can redshirt again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alexava    1,083
2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Agree. I especially hate how he "uses parentheses" so that he can "infer" special emphasis and "highlight" his "negativity" and "sarcasm". If I were Gus, I would go Trump on him and ban him "Crepea" from "campus.  Auburn deserves better.  

 

Or go Saban and shame him out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gr82b4au    342
1 hour ago, Gowebb11 said:

Agree. I especially hate how he "uses parentheses" so that he can "infer" special emphasis and "highlight" his "negativity" and "sarcasm". If I were Gus, I would go Trump on him and ban him "Crepea" from "campus.  Auburn deserves better.  

 

Agree. Ban him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17-16    7

What's up with Eli Stove? I really loved the way he played last year. Would appreciate any updates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now