You Can Thank Trump For The White Nationalist Rampage

homersapien

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reason No.1001 to not be a Republican.

Folks this is a "dog whistle" topic for those on the right. My own FB wall depresses me. Some folks I dearly love just cant see their own racism in this.

45 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Yeah. Decency.

Since you are a Democrat, it is more like indecency and trying to turn America into another 3rd world hell-hole.

Why give this group 1 minute of airtime? They are a few hundred in a population of 32 million. They are meaningless. A mere canary. Prosecute them, jail them and piss on the fools. 

20 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

This is absolutely disgusting. The President just received praise from a neo Nazi. Can't wait to see how the local Trump supporters here defend this one. 

I would hope the intelligent among us would ignore the ignorance from any such group. 

24 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Since you are a Democrat, it is more like indecency and trying to turn America into another 3rd world hell-hole.

And how might I do that? 

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I would hope the intelligent among us would ignore the ignorance from any such group. 

I would hope the intelligent among us would realize that there's a reason white supremacist no longer feel the need to cover their faces with a hood. That reason is in the White House. 

46 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You must be drinking.

You say that to a lot of folks when you don"t agree Tex.....Why? Problem?

I would take a few beers  Golf comment over most folks no beer comment. Typical liberal or democrat or whatever you are - shameful words.

16 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I would hope the intelligent among us would realize that there's a reason white supremacist no longer feel the need to cover their faces with a hood. That reason is in the White House. 

Please tell us that you are not scared and unstable Elle. 

18 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Furthering ignorance due to political bias does help your cause. Please think prior to letting your fingers run amok. 

I think it goes without saying that something about this administration has emboldened certain groups that mostly have stayed off the radar for decades.  To not see that is to be willfully blind.  The white supremacists themselves see it and hear it in everything the President says (and doesn't say).

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I think it goes without saying that something about this administration has emboldened certain groups that mostly have stayed off the radar for decades.  To not see that is to be willfully blind.  The white supremacists themselves see it and hear it in everything the President says (and doesn't say).

I disagree. David Duke himself called out the president for attacking his hate filled bigoted group.  That some other dumb ass Nazi thinks the president has his back is mere ignorance IMHO. 

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You say that to a lot of folks when you don"t agree Tex.....Why? Problem?

I would take a few beers  Golf comment over most folks no beer comment. Typical liberal or democrat or whatever you are - shameful words.

When I generally say that it's the most favorable explanation to what I'm reading. In Golf's case, it's Sunday, he's retired and likes  beer, so maybe a safe bet. He may also have a low bar for humor, which I actually consider to be a strength.

11 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Please tell us that you are not scared and unstable Elle. 

It is disturbing to see the Nazi flag flown on American soil. It's a tragedy that an American woman lost her life standing up against neo nazis IN AMERICA. 

Don't really see how that makes me the unstable one. But if it makes you right wingers feel good to insult me, carry on. I promise I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. 

6 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I disagree. David Duke himself called out the president for attacking his hate filled bigoted group.  That some other dumb ass Nazi thinks the president has his back is mere ignorance IMHO. 

Ahem.

From the "Daily Stormer",  www.dailystormer.com

3:46 PM:

Trump comments were good. He didn’t attack us. He just said the nation should come together. Nothing specific against us.

He said that we need to study why people are so angry, and implied that there was hate… on both sides!

So he implied the antifa are haters.

There was virtually no counter-signaling of us at all.

He said he loves us all.

Also refused to answer a question about White Nationalists supporting him.

No condemnation at all.

When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room.

Really, really good.

God bless him.

They think they have sympathetic ear in Trump.

Just now, GiveEmElle said:

It is disturbing to see the Nazi flag flown on American soil. It's a tragedy that an American woman lost her life standing up against neo nazis IN AMERICA. 

Don't really see how that makes me the unstable one. But if it makes you right wingers feel good to insult me, carry on. I promise I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. 

Now see that is a relevant, common sense statement void of political sentiment. I think all can agree with that.

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Have no problem with the above..... but you guys blame all on Trump

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Ahem.

They think they have sympathetic ear in Trump.

I addressed the ignorance of this Nazi in my post. I don't care what his dumb ass thinks. He is irrelevant to me and should be to anyone of intellect.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Have no problem with the above..... but you guys blame all on Trump

Just so we are clear, I didn't blame Trump for the riot. Where I blame Trump is his lack of condemnation for this hate group whose actions resulted in the death of a woman. He has condemned members of his own party more times than he has condemned neo nazis. But I didn't expect any different from him. I understood who he was before he became POTUS. 

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

When I generally say that it's the most favorable explanation to what I'm reading. In Golf's case, it's Sunday, he's retired and likes  beer, so maybe a safe bet. He may also have a low bar for humor, which I actually consider to be a strength.

Stupid comment once again Tex. What does retired and Sunday have do with drinking beer? About to start ignoring you ^-^

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Stupid comment once again Tex. What does retired and Sunday have do with drinking beer? About to start ignoring you ^-^

Golf has referenced beer consumption on this forum for years. Please ignore me, though. I have no respect for folks that make idle threats.

10 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I addressed the ignorance of this Nazi in my post. I don't care what his dumb ass thinks. He is irrelevant to me and should be to anyone of intellect.

That irrelevant group killed a woman. 

2 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

That irrelevant group killed a woman. 

At this point, we know a single individual killed a woman. As much as I'd like to, I don't think we can pin this on a particular group. I do think in time we'll learn he was sympathetic to one or more of the hate groups in attendance. 

Regardless, doesn't change the premise of my post. This individual and these groups are ignorant.

14 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Golf has referenced beer consumption on this forum for years. Please ignore me, though. I have no respect for folks that make idle threats.

ok Tex..... I bet Golf even consumes a  beer on Monday. 

Archived