AU Gear

RunInRed

RIR, it may not be "fanatics" related, but do you know anywhere someone could get the shoes like the "Bo bikes bama" ones? I made some custom AU 5.0 trainers through Nike a few years ago, but the ones like Bo had were sharp.

2 hours ago, FASTCOMPANY said:

I actually bought three t-shirts from this site last week!

I would but they don't seem to carry a lot of the "King Kong" sizes (ie: 3x and above)...

18 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

RIR, it may not be "fanatics" related, but do you know anywhere someone could get the shoes like the "Bo bikes bama" ones? I made some custom AU 5.0 trainers through Nike a few years ago, but the ones like Bo had were sharp.

Do you have a pic?

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

I would but they don't seem to carry a lot of the "King Kong" sizes (ie: 3x and above)...

Trust me I know the feeling... Lost over 100lbs around seven years ago 

On 8/14/2017 at 4:39 PM, Maverick.AU said:

Nike lunar tr1

http://m.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-LUNAR-TR1-Bo-Bikes-Bama-Auburn-Tigers-Bo-Jackson-Knows-Promo-Sample-PE-12-5-/252036186787

5 minutes ago, api1957 said:

I've seen those but I'm iffy about putting my card places especially these unknown companies and places like eBay. Lol

10 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I've seen those but I'm iffy about putting my card places especially these unknown companies and places like eBay. Lol

Me too. Best bet is to have them customized on Nikes website if they are available. Aaannnddd it won't come cheap.

2 minutes ago, api1957 said:

Me too. Best bet is to have them customized on Nikes website if they are available. Aaannnddd it won't come cheap.

I havent looked at the lunars, but when I customized my trainer 5.0's it really wasn't that bad price wise

9 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

Anyone know if the UA shoes with the AU logo is available to public?

It will be ... but not until late September/October, I believe.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 8:24 PM, tigerfangs said:

Anyone know if the UA shoes with the AU logo is available to public?

Do you have a pic?

FWIW - I just bought these UA shoes:

http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:282327/sku:3356405/under-armour-under-armour-yard-trainer-mens/navy/orange/

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! Picked up a hat and a T-shirt not long ago... Just curious, am I the only person who prefers the art work on T-shirts to be on the back, with a small logo on the front, left hand side like they used to along time ago? You can still find a few like that, but not many. ....Of course for me, maybe the art work on the front is more pleasant to look at than my face :P

On 9/22/2017 at 1:50 PM, SaturdayGT said:

Awesome! Picked up a hat and a T-shirt not long ago... Just curious, am I the only person who prefers the art work on T-shirts to be on the back, with a small logo on the front, left hand side like they used to along time ago? You can still find a few like that, but not many. ....Of course for me, maybe the art work on the front is more pleasant to look at than my face :P

I also prefer the artwork on the back with a small logo on the front...I don't like a lot of the apparel out there for that reason.  There are many shirts that I would have bought had they been in that design.

Has anybody else tried ordering from Fanatics (site at top of forum) and have them cancel the order on their end and not inform you? This has happened multiple times in the past and again this past week. After talking with them twice from Guatemala, they still couldn't explain why I received a confirmation email or why they canceled the order.

20 hours ago, AUtildeath said:

Has anybody else tried ordering from Fanatics (site at top of forum) and have them cancel the order on their end and not inform you? This has happened multiple times in the past and again this past week. After talking with them twice from Guatemala, they still couldn't explain why I received a confirmation email or why they canceled the order.

I have ordered plenty from them and never had an issue. I ordered a couple helmets from them a couple years ago (game used) and they have since had a "service rep" who will call me when something new comes in. I have been very happy with the service overall. 

22 hours ago, AUtildeath said:

Weird - never heard one problem.  Shoot me some details and I'll look into for you ...

Archived