2019 Early Look Running Backs

corchjay

Here's my early look at the running backs for 2019.  This is my order in Top 5 format  listed from the kids I can find film on and how I think they fit in our offense.  

Noah Cain - incredible talent

John Emery Jr - might be my favorite

Trey Sanders - bama commit

Devyn Ford - very good 4 star running back, needs to add weight and strength

Jamal Speaks - 4 star but might still be a little underrated

My off the radar look, like Master Teague from this year, is Qualan Jones

I know we are still after Trey. Also we are after John Emery Jr. Don't stand much shot with Cain atm. I wish we still had pull is Louisiana as thats where John Emery Jr from like when we got Trovon and GR would be nice. We have to get an ELITE rb in 2019. We should end up with a solid 4 star rb this year, but next year we have to get elite rb.

1 minute ago, austudnt23 said:

I know we are still after Trey. Also we are after John Emery Jr. Don't stand much shot with Cain atm. I wish we still had pull is Louisiana like when we got Trovon and Gregor would be nice. We have to get an ELITE back in 2019.

Thx.  Wasn't sure how the insiders or the coaching board looked.  I don't subscribe to any of the recruiting sites.  

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Thx.  Wasn't sure how the insiders or the coaching board looked.  I don't subscribe to any of the recruiting sites.  

I am with you on JEJr.  Really like him.  Hard to get kids out of Louisiana if you r name is not Saban atm. TTaylor could recruit the hell out of Louisiana.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

I am with you on JEJr.  Really like him.  Hard to get kids out of Louisiana if you r name is not Saban atm. TTaylor could recruit the hell out of Louisiana.

Who is the lead recruiter in La?

1 minute ago, austudnt23 said:

PPorter and Horton would be leading the recruitment for JEJjr.

Might work then.  Check out Qualan Jones tell me what you think...

6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Might work then.  Check out Qualan Jones tell me what you think...

Wheb I give info like about MT and JF that is coming from inside program about how MT staff thinks best rb n country and couldn't be a better fit for us. JF is a talent that only comes around every 5-10 years from things I have heard on him. I have seen him throw but I can't make statements that big unless someone I know and trust tells me. 

45 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Why do we have to wait until 2019 to sign an elite RB? why not sign one for the 2018 class.

Me and you should go recruit Zamir White together. I'm off the next week. What say you?

I pretty much have put this year on ice for RB recruiting unless things heat up with Cook.  I am glad to have worm.   Let's move on to 2019 and I agree we need an elite RB in that class.  

We still have a good shot with Asa this year and other kids will come on the radar their senior years.  I've just always enjoyed evaluating running backs so I started this thread.  

Archived