Secondary

cole256

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Thanks bro. Things are slowing down for me at the plant but man the training is rigorous! Big boy britches type stuff, you make lower than an 80 on your tests or evaluations and you will lose your job! 

Keep working hard. Someone has to keep the lights on! :thumbsup: But seriously, we need that power. 

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'm excited about Dean. But also no matter how good you are he's going to make mistakes early on. I expect he will have a big jump in the first 4 games

No doubt. Hopefully Carlton learned from last year going into the Clemson game. Maybe he can tell Dean a thing or two. J Davis is a really good player as well. Danson is my favorite under rated guy. We got length this year. I am looking for big plays this year. 

On 8/15/2017 at 3:03 PM, Gowebb11 said:

Not Cole256, but I think he is referring to J'Marrick Woods. He was an early enrollee at Michigan and got great reviews there during spring training. Apparently his like a truck. 

Yep we missed the boat on J'Mar imo

On 8/15/2017 at 6:11 PM, cole256 said:

Thanks bro. Things are slowing down for me at the plant but man the training is rigorous! Big boy britches type stuff, you make lower than an 80 on your tests or evaluations and you will lose your job! 

I could maybe get you an interview at the Springfield power plant.  

Best Regards,

Homer ;D

Archived