• Last Reply
49 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Pettway 5.5 yards a carry

KJ breaks 1500 all purpose yards

Nick Coe freshman all sec

Nate Craig 1000yrds receiving 

Have to start with MMW or mark my words

6 hours ago, Tiger said:

Sorry I didn't read anyone's posts I'm just searching for @VipersStrike1's premonition here ;) :poke:;D

Found it in the Mark My Word 2016

https://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/152117-mark-my-word-2016/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-2512638

"Gus is retained, hires Kendall Briles as OC, signs Jarrett Stidham, and AU completes the 2nd biggest turn-around in AU history in 2017."

Looks like he had high hopes for 2017.

Mark my words, Alabama will lose four games this season

Mark my words, Sean White will have to start one game for an odd reason. He will exceed expectations and give us a dominate win. Then he'll proceed back to the bench.

Mark my words, Carlson will get snubbed for the fourth straight year.

Mark my words, we will embarrass LSU and Georgia by 14+ points.

Mark my words: FSU, Auburn, Oklahoma State, Stanford, and Penn State will be the winners of the Power 5 conferences. USF will go undefeated and the playoff committee will have to let them in just for them to get smoke by the #1 team in FSU. As the #2 and #3 Auburn and Penn State duke it out and we remind their coach what SEC football is like. Auburn vs FSU rematch and we avenge a game that still physically disgusts me to think about.

MMW: Carlson wins the Clemson game in the final 2 minutes

MMW: AU goes 11-1 regular season, loses only @ LSU (again), wins the SEC and makes the Playoffs

MMW: Alabama goes 11-1 regular season and makes the Playoffs

MMW: Shea Patterson scores the most TDs in the SEC

MMW: Stidham is named SEC OPTY

MMW: Lamar Jackson becomes the 2nd back to back Heisman winner

4 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Mark My Words, Jarrett Stidham will open the season as Auburn's starting QB. I like living on the edge. :jossun:

Nah, Kerryon Johnson comes out in the wildcat first play. Just to troll us all.

MMW: First play of the game offensively for us is the Whirly Cox. :laugh: 

But seriously...

MMW: Auburn will rush for 500 less yards than the year before but pass for 1400 more. Stidham will break both records of passing yards and TD's in a season. 

MMW: We will dominate Clemson from start to finish

MMW: Alabama will be upset by Miss. St. 

MMW: Chip Lindsey will be a finalist for the Broyles Award. 

MMW: We finally get to smoke some cigars in Death Valley. 

MWM......By the one and only Doc and a Doc 4 only 1 day....

1. Bammer's stadium will collapse (no one in it except the elephant button pusher dude) The cheap materials used in its construction when they added all of those seats will come home to roost in a very bad way. What will happen is that stupid elephant noise they play during games that sounds like a herd of constipated elephants somehow will get stuck.

The bammer jammer dude whose sole job is to press the button to make that horrid noise drinks too much cheap wine and somehow makes his way into the stadium all by himself.

The dude passes out and falls on that elephant noise button and the thing plays over and over at the loudest level it can go. After about 2 hours of this, a rumbling like Vulcan falling off of Red Mountain is heard for miles that makes all of the locks on Warrior River explode and releases all of the brown nasty water in the river that makes its way down to the gulf in fine fashion.

Back to the stadium...all of the commotion starts a chain reaction and every section in BDS comes crashing down to the field. This is heard all the way to the REC headquarters in B'ham.

The only thing that survives is the stupid elephant button that even with the collapse of stadium will not shut off. The noise wakes up little satan in the middle of his evil sleep session. Nicky makes his way to the stadium and when he sees the mass destruction and the elephant noise bleating at enough decibels to deafen anyone within 85 miles of the stadium. Nicky falls on his knees and pulls out all of his fine groomed hair and screams.."Why, why did that idiot elephant button pusher destroy the 8th wonder of Tuscaloosa?" 

Without a word, Nicky walks over to his office and writes a letter of resignation and takes the HC job at Ole Miss. Nicky cannot replicate his success at Ole Miss that he had at bammer going 1-11 in his only season at Ole Miss (2017 that is)

Bammer hires Les Miles and Les hires Cam Cameron and Lou Tepper as his OC/DC. Les has a run of 9 years at bammer going 1-8 against the mighty AUBURN TIGERS!!!

Goodnight to all!

Mark My Word:

If Gus has another 8-5 season or worse and loses to Clemson, LSU, Georgia and UAT, there's no way Jacobs can give Gus 2 more years to his contract and a raise. That is what JJ did after Auburn had to beat Memphis in the Bham bowl just to finish the 2015 season at 7-6 overall and 2-6 in the SEC.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Mark My Word:

If Gus has another 8-5 season or worse and loses to Clemson, LSU, Georgia and UAT, there's no way Jacobs can give Gus 2 more years to his contract and a raise. That is what JJ did after Auburn had to beat Memphis in the Bham bowl just to finish the 2015 season at 7-6 overall and 2-6 in the SEC.

The eternal optimist.

MMW: Auburn and Alabama will both be undefeated entering the Iron Bowl which Auburn will win and will go onto win the SEC.

Bama and Auburn both make it to the playoff and will win their semi-final game and meet again in the Iron Bowl rematch for the national championship.

MMW:  Georgia will win the East with two losses and face Auburn in the SEC Championship game.  The Georgia coach will lose the Championship game on some questionable decisions causing the Bulldogs fan base to call him Coach "Notso" Smart

MMW:  Tennessee will, again this year, miss being the East Champion, but will retain the "Champions of Life" title.

18 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Mark My Words: Drew Locke will be the best QB statistically in the SEC and Mizzou will make a bowl game

You forgot the part about the students being offended by something about said bowl game and protesting it, causing the team to refuse to play and the school to be sued by the bowl committee and the network.

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

MMW:  Tennessee will, again this year, miss being the East Champion, but will retain the "Champions of Life" title.

And this year, Butch will throw in individual participation trophies for each player.

1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Mark My Word:

Mark My Word:

A4E will actually meet Jay Jacobs and Gus Malzahn and be shocked to find out that they are two of the nicest, most genuine people he has ever met in his life. Mortified by the fact that he lead a multi-year anti-Gus and Jay campaign on AU Family, he will dedicate his life to singing the praises of both of them.

Mark My Word

This will be Butch's last year on Rocky Top

Auburn Will be undefeated going into the Iron Bowl

Auburn and Ohio State will play each other in the playoffs

Auburn will have a 1500 yard rusher and Stidham will be in the top 10 for passing yards

MMW: Daniel Thomas will lead the team in interceptions.

MMW: The lights will come on for Cowart by mid-season, and he will end up lining up next to Brown, creating havoc for opposing OGs and Centers.

MMW: Stidham will rush for over 500 yards.

MMW: The first time White comes in for Stidham, his first play will be a deep pass for a touchdown.

MMW: bama will have their worst season since Saban's first, for which he will promptly throw his new OC under the bus.

MMW: two of the most potent offenses in the country will be FAU and U-Conn... but FAU will have to vacate all of their wins after they get busted for blatant recruiting violations.

12 hours ago, War Knight said:

Mark my words, Carlson will get snubbed for the fourth straight year.

Them's Fightin' (Mark my) words

We lose 3 but STILL finish top 5 after our bowl win.

Richt loses to the only final regular season top 15 team on the U's schedule but still glides into the playoffs.

USC wins the national title.

Twice as may recruits nationally will sign in December as last year.  

3 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

We lose 3 but STILL finish top 5 after our bowl win.

Richt loses to the only final regular season top 15 team on the U's schedule but still glides into the playoffs.

USC wins the national title.

Twice as may recruits nationally will sign in December as last year. 

Glad to say... no MMW; doesn't count.

Stidham will be SEC offensive POY.

Iron Bowl will decide SEC champion and playoff spot.

Defense will be a top 10 defense and dominate this year.

Few more

I agree with bird all sec dl, lb, and db.

Big Cat and Coe make all sec frosh

Derrick Brown will be our most dominate DT since Fairley.

Archived