Tour of Italy

JwgreDeux

The very little bit I saw, it appeared to me that we played with a little more attitude.  Seems all of the new guys bring more physicality 

was hard to tell from the clips, but I'm hopeful.  Plus the natural  progression of Wiley.  He's gonna play like a man this year isn't he?!?!

On 9/23/2017 at 1:42 PM, mustache eagle said:

The very little bit I saw, it appeared to me that we played with a little more attitude.  Seems all of the new guys bring more physicality 

was hard to tell from the clips, but I'm hopeful.  Plus the natural  progression of Wiley.  He's gonna play like a man this year isn't he?!?!

Watching the clips of Wiley when he played for the US team and especially when he practiced against other US players he appeared stronger and more fit. I do  believe the answer to your question is yes he is going play like a big strong man this year. Then I saw some physical play from other players on the Italy tour. I expect to see a much better team this year. How good they will be it is to early to say but I am anxiously waiting for the season to start.

Archived