ValleyTiger

Wed, Aug 16 
No media viewing window 
6 p.m. – Chip Lindsey, selected players post-practice interviews

27a1.png Full Camp Schedule

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy when we get to hear from the Coordinators and Assitant coaches. You actually get answers and some sort of clarity to questions. 

I've been through some ups and downs myself and his words encouraged me. I love his attitude throughout this whole situation. Having him and Chip in Stid's ear on the sideline will help Stid tremendously.

Haven't got time to listen to the interviews yet, but the tweets and outlook on OL look good to me.  Don't think any combo of whichver from that group looks bad.  They will all see lots of action during the course of the season.  Loving the depth and it not being decided yet.  Competition breeds winners and nasty bada$$e$ in the trenches...so dang important imo

Yoooo!!! They actually got a Waffle House food truck!!! I didn't even know they had those! Man I need some chocolate chip waffles and a Philly steak sandwich.

43 minutes ago, kd4au said:

Somebody please get Chip an Auburn cap.

The Auburn Under Armour caps looks like turds anyway unless you are able to get one of the baseball teams official caps.  Very disappointed in the lack of diversity they put into style with them.

Just sayin.  And I wear caps on a regular  

If you want to get pass out drunk, play this drinking game:

watch the Prince Tega interview and take a shot every time he says the word "like".

side note:  I would love to see that monster playing soccer!!!!  I've never seen anyone close to that size play. 

11 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

SW has been prepped well.  He always does well in front of the media. I appreciate that about him.  

Seems comfortable and chooses his words wisely. I did notice that he said he was "all in for this season". He may consider going elsewhere next year if he thinks he could play and I can't blame him. I selfishly would like him to stay. 

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

If you want to get pass out drunk, play this drinking game:

watch the Prince Tega interview and take a shot every time he says the word "like".

edMRe.gif

12 hours ago, ValleyTiger said:

SW said in the video "I feel healthy." Was it just internet speculation that his arm was still hurting or did that come from the coaches/media?

26 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

SW said in the video "I feel healthy." Was it just internet speculation that his arm was still hurting or did that come from the coaches/media?

I think it was implied by some of the insiders on here. To my knowledge, the coaches haven't said he's not 100%, but I could be wrong.

10 hours ago, au_bsci_04 said:

So is Shenker being groomed as the next Cox?

I'm really hoping so. I feel like that hasn't been talked about very much. If Shenker isn't a viable backup for Cox, then as far as I know, we're either 1 deep at H-back or we'd have to move Pettway back there if Cox went down. 

Archived