2017 AU Fan Day! Who all is going?

GwillMac6

AUBURN, Ala. — Auburn football will wrap up its third week of fall camp Saturday, and then it will swing open the doors to the Auburn Athletics Complex to its fans.

Auburn fans will be able to meet the 2017 Tigers and get autographs at the annual fan day event on campus.

Here’s what you need to know for this year’s Auburn fan day.

AUBURN PODCAST: Which Tigers newcomers will have an impact in 2017?

Auburn football fan day 2017 information

• Time: Saturday, 3:30-5:30 p.m. CT
  • Location: The Indoor Practice Facility and Watson Field House at the Auburn Athletics Complex
  • Entrance: Fans will be able to line up inside the practice facility starting at 3:15 p.m. The entrance will be located at the Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum parking lot on the north side of the practice facility.
  • Parking: Beard-Eaves Memorial Coliseum, Auburn Arena, Biggio Drive and Jordan-Hare Stadium deck lots
  • Autograph information: One item to be signed per fan:
    • Football team: Indoor Practice Facility (seniors on west side, all other players on east side)
    • Volleyball and soccer teams: Indoor Practice Facility
    • Gus Malzahn: First floor of Auburn Athletics Complex
    • Aubie, Cheerleaders and Tiger Paws: Watson Fieldhouse

Auburn football will open the 2017 season Saturday, Sept. 2 at 6:30 p.m. CT against Georgia Southern inside Jordan-Hare Stadium. The season opener will be televised on the SEC Network.

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

Is it worth it? I haven't been before despite living in Aubs

If you have kids absolutely! It is something they will never forget. My pops always used to take me when I was growing up and I still have a lot of the stuff I got signed back then. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If you have kids absolutely! It is something they will never forget. My pops always used to take me when I was growing up and I still have a lot of the stuff I got signed back then. 

Ah I bet! I don't have kids (I'm still taking classes actually). I'd like to get something signed for my little bro but wasn't sure if the lines are crazy long or anything. But I have a feeling there's gonna be a few guys from this season that I'm going to want to remember!

8 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Ah I bet! I don't have kids (I'm still taking classes actually). I'd like to get something signed for my little bro but wasn't sure if the lines are crazy long or anything. But I have a feeling there's gonna be a few guys from this season that I'm going to want to remember!

haha O YES it will absolutely be long lines for Gus and guys like Stidham, bubba and other star player! But while everyone is in those lines you can probaly make quick work of the lesser known players lines.

I wish they still did it the way they did back in the early 2000s. It was in Beard Eaves and you could get basically all the Freshman through Juniors signature pretty easily. It had one line and you just went through getting everyone's signatures. May take longer that way but it did not seem like it. Seniors and Tubs were on the court and everyone else was on the top. Good ole college days. A lot of things were more fun back then, or at lest seemed like it. If you know what I mean.

6 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Our Fan Day much better than this.......looks like a bunch of pigs running to the slop trough.

Oh the annual running of the gumps!

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Oh the annual running of the gumps!

qlvtkhm_d.jpg

Archived