Fox News Contributor: Nuke N Korea, even if Millions Die...

DKW 86

Reason #1,000,001 why i quit watching Fox News in 2005 or so. 

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Reason #1,000,001 why i quit watching Fox News in 2005 or so. 

Maybe 1,000,0002 will be enough for you to turn it off. :dunno:

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Maybe 1,000,0002 will be enough for you to turn it off. :dunno:

English is your second language maybe? If i havent had it on in 11-12 years why would i need to turn it off? :ucrazy:

10 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

English is your second language maybe? If i havent had it on in 11-12 years why would i need to turn it off? :ucrazy:

Hey, you're the one posting clips. 

Just now, gr82be said:

Hey, you're the one posting clips. 

Only to edumacate the rest of us about how screwed up Fox News has become. BTW Genius, it was shared from a non Fox News site. :jossun:

:-\

20 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Only to edumacate the rest of us about how screwed up Fox News has become. BTW Genius, it was shared from a non Fox News site. :jossun:

Since my original reply was a failed attempt at light-hearted humor you can just keep feeling superior to people you think you're smarter than. Good luck to you. :-\

Just now, gr82be said:

:-\

Since my original reply was a failed attempt at light-hearted humor you can just keep feeling superior to people you think you're smarter than. Good luck to you. :-\

I simply asked a question. You could have just said it was a poor excuse for humor and been done with it. As it was, it sounded as if you were the one trying to appear superior, for what, I have ZERO idea.

It appeared to me that the host was attempting to gauge the speaker's actual intent, and if the clip had gone longer, it would have been apparent that his opinion was just that, and wasn't very acceptable. The question was asked about what should be done in the event that N.K. attacked Seoul. Just because he has contributed to Fox News, doesn't mean he is the consensus of opinion on Fox. I haven't watched Fox News since the two sons took over.

Archived