2018 4* OT Dylan Wonnum (USCe)

ChaddScott

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very very good to get DW. Now with hos brother at USC EAST and a teammate I wouldn't say he is ours but I feel very good about it I will say that.

2 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

Looking very very good to get DW. Now with hos brother at USC EAST and a teammate I wouldn't say he is ours but I feel very good about it I will say that.

Good to hear. Sounds like things are going pretty well on the recruiting front. Of course, things can change daily.

8 hours ago, austudnt23 said:

This is an acceptable post.

• 1 month later...

On 8/31/2017 at 12:45 PM, austudnt23 said:

Sounds great. Can’t wait to see him in the O&B!!

:wareagle:

He recently listed LSU and USC as his leaders.

LSU one is a mystery, especially with the way they have played thus far this year, under Coach O.

2 hours ago, bikeriderga said:

He recently listed LSU and USC as his leaders.

LSU one is a mystery, especially with the way they have played thus far this year, under Coach O.

Thinking on this message board to the contrary, I don't think how a team is playing, or even won/loss record is all that important to recruits. How they feel on campus visits, how they like the people and coaches is more important. Now, if a fan base is yelling for their coach's head and opponents are using that to negative recruit, it will have more bearing on a player's decision if he's worried that the coaching staff he likes won't be there. Also, who wins a big game doesn't normally matter.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Thinking on this message board to the contrary, I don't think how a team is playing, or even won/loss record is all that important to recruits. How they feel on campus visits, how they like the people and coaches is more important. Now, if a fan base is yelling for their coach's head and opponents are using that to negative recruit, it will have more bearing on a player's decision if he's worried that the coaching staff he likes won't be there. Also, who wins a big game doesn't normally matter.

Referring more to the stability of the program (as in coaching staff is in real trouble), than I am about win/loss record.

Coach Orgeron will be there next year (due to huge buyout), but beyond that?  Who knows?

Great time to recruit against a lot of our rivals, especially LSU.   

On 10/4/2017 at 2:08 PM, Beaker said:

Great time to recruit against a lot of our rivals, especially LSU.   

Yeah, it is great for us that the SEC is crap this year. We need to beat LSU like a drum to really prove a point though. 

Throw in Georgia and Texas A&M as well

• 3 months later...

2 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Is there a tweet translator in the house? I have no idea what this one's meaning is.

Dylan has his commitment date set and Jalil feels good about our chances

32 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Dylan has his commitment date set and Jalil feels good about our chances

So how can you tell from that post Irvin's tweet was directed at Wonnum?

14 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

So how can you tell from that post Irvin's tweet was directed at Wonnum?

The link is referring to Wonnum so it has to be directed to him.

Archived