JF
TH
DW
SW
CM
KM
RJ
AM

Happy to see the overlap on these lists. Any names not yet mentioned here that y'all think we get to get to a class of 22-23? 

Thanks to everybody providing info and educated guesses, as always. This forum is my only source for recruiting info and, quite honestly, I feel like it's more than enough.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Any names not yet mentioned here that y'all think we get to get to a class of 22-23? 

If we don't get some of the names above others will pop up. Also we still may or may not take a TE.. We will likely sign a strongside end too. Just don't know who that is yet.

3 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Hasn't Pierce already committed to Florida and McMichael committed to Clemson?

Yes and NCAA just passed a rule that says when another player is committed fans for other schools can no longer predict a recruit to flip to their school.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes and NCAA just passed a rule that says when another player is committed other schools can no longer recruit them so we are screwed on those 2.

Is auburn4ever a bot or fake account? I feel like the mods have this big inside joke going?

3 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

Is auburn4ever a bot or fake account? I feel like the mods have this big inside joke going?

Not a fake account. It's a joke but not an inside joke.

39 minutes ago, AU Is Gold said:

I just feel like it is just a out of touch older gentlemen who really does not "get" recruiting.

10 minutes ago, fredst said:

IMG_0028.GIF

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, kd4au said:

A4E is a good sport, he gets a lot flack and never seems to get mad.

That's probably because he rarely reads other people's posts.

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Yes and NCAA just passed a rule that says when another player is committed fans for other schools can no longer predict a recruit to flip to their school.

I need another ruling here. I think E just used a device previously unseen in his posts known as "sarcasm". I think someone may have hacked his account...

18 minutes ago, fredst said:

I need another ruling here. I think E just used a device previously unseen in his posts known as "sarcasm". I think someone may have hacked his account...

I can occasionally pull out a zinger.

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I have to Asa question of the remaining 12 spots......whose next to commit?

Jibunor is my guess.

Archived