Remaining 12 Spots

NorthGATiger

I'm bored.  Who do you think fills out our 13 remaining spots and who do you see not signing that is currently committed?  Just some names below to look at if there was a wish list.  What do ya'll think?

Justin Fields                   
Dylan Wonnum                    
Trey Hill                                
Andres Fox                   

Dameon Pierce

Richard Jibunor

Justyn Ross

Seth Williams

Richard Gouraige

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh for sure.  No way do I think we get that.  I was just curious what some guys thought we might close with.  In reality we might not pull but 3 from that list and 9 others we aren't thinking of right now.  Those are definitely the ones I would want though.

Hopefully Jibunor is in the boat before the season starts or at least right after. He is like matthew hill was. SHOULD OF been committed already! lol. So glad hill finally took the plunge.

I want them all, but really want Coynis, Asa, and Ross. I feel like we have regained some Mojo with in-state kids the past couple of years and want to keep that going.  This could be a season on and off the field that we start to tilt the Iron Bowl rivalry back our way. WDE! :wareagle:

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

I'm bored.  Who do you think fills out our 13 remaining spots and who do you see not signing that is currently committed?  Just some names below to look at if there was a wish list.  What do ya'll think?

Justin Fields                   
Dylan Wonnum                    
Trey Hill                                
Andres Fox                   

Dameon Pierce

Richard Jibunor

Justyn Ross

Seth Williams

Richard Gouraige

Remove Tindall, Joiner,  Gouraige and Pierce and I don't think you are very far off.  McMichael might be a tough flip,  The Alabama Boys Ross, Martin, and Miller still define this class in my opinion 

2 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I want them all, but really want Coynis, Asa, and Ross. I feel like we have regained some Mojo with in-state kids the past couple of years and want to keep that going.  This could be a season on and off the field that we start to tilt the Iron Bowl rivalry back our way. WDE! :wareagle:

Great minds think alike!

I think we drop Fuqua or he decides to go somewhere to play WR... that leaves 14 spots in this class. I think we have a really big year and finally turn the corner in recruiting.

Justin Fields

Asa Martin

Justyn Ross

Seth Williams

Trey Hill

Dylan Wonnum

Badara Traore

Coynis Miller

Caleb Tannor

Richard Jibunor

Channing Tindall

Zakoby McClain

Kyler McMichael

Brendon Harris

5 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

I think we drop Fuqua or he decides to go somewhere to play WR... that leaves 14 spots in this class. I think we have a really big year and finally turn the corner in recruiting.

Justin Fields

Asa Martin

Justyn Ross

Seth Williams

Trey Hill

Dylan Wonnum

Badara Traore

Coynis Miller

Caleb Tannor

Richard Jibunor

Channing Tindall

Zakoby McClain

Kyler McMichael

Brendon Harris

This haul would be epic!

I don't think we'll sign Ross and Williams. Too many WRs already. I think it's a first come first serve type deal with those 2. One of our insiders could tell us for sure. 

Everything I've seen recently points to Ross going to Bama and Williams to AU.
Really hope we sign more than 3 additional D Linemen but I'm not sure who that would be other than the ones listed.

6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

Coaching change years aside, Auburn is not in the habit of dropping players that have accepted an offer. What do you base this on?

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

This haul would be epic!

I don't think we'll sign Ross and Williams. Too many WRs already. I think it's a first come first serve type deal with those 2. One of our insiders could tell us for sure. 

One of Williams or Ross imo.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Everything I've seen recently points to Ross going to Bama and Williams to AU.
Really hope we sign more than 3 D Linemen but I'm not sure who that would be other than the ones listed.

JMO but seems we are over-loading on WRs....would like to see some more line depth and future starters there. 

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

JMO but seems we are over-loading on WRs....would like to see some more line depth and future starters there. 

Yep you can never sign too many linemen, especially considering several will never pan out. I'm hoping the WR commits(and potential signees) are a sign that the passing game is going to get cranked up and more bodies are needed.

14 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Justin Fields                   
Dylan Wonnum                    
Trey Hill                                
Andres Fox                   

Dameon Pierce

Richard Jibunor

Justyn Ross

Seth Williams

Richard Gouraige

We may not sign a full 25. The projected # right now is 22-23.

12 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

Oh for sure.  No way do I think we get that.  I was just curious what some guys thought we might close with.  In reality we might not pull but 3 from that list and 9 others we aren't thinking of right now.  Those are definitely the ones I would want though.

I think we get 5-7 from that list FWIW

Fields
Wonnum
Kyler
Jibunor
Coynis
Seth
Trey Hill

12 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Bama likely leads with Asa & Ross FWIW.

12 hours ago, corchjay said:

Remove Tindall, Joiner,  Gouraige and Pierce and I don't think you are very far off.  McMichael might be a tough flip,  The Alabama Boys Ross, Martin, and Miller still define this class in my opinion 

If we get Fields we will be a major factor for Pierce again. Kyler's commitment to Clemson is very shaky right now.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Fields
Wonnum
Kyler
Jibunor
Coynis
Seth
Trey Hill

If we really end up with that group I'll consider the class pretty special. There's a real difference-maker at every position group if we sign those and hold our current commits (would sure have liked Teague at RB though).

10 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

I think we drop Fuqua or he decides to go somewhere to play WR.

Nope. He is all in to play safety for AU.

Badara Traore

If our tackles progress well this year we may easily back off on him.

Caleb Tannor

Doubt we flip him.

Channing Tindall

Likely picks SCe

Zakoby McClain

Not a take at the moment because of his indecisiveness on the recruiting trail

Brendon Harris

Not a target to my knowledge.

4 hours ago, CR said:

Really hope we sign more than 3 additional D Linemen but I'm not sure who that would be other than the ones listed.

We'll sign 4-5.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Fields
Wonnum
Kyler
Jibunor
Coynis
Seth
Trey Hill

I like this list. Now as far as rb that's a tough answer. Coaches still feel we are very much in I for Asa but this is a kid frm Alabama they are targeting and goING after hard. We get Coynis who they are after but I think they get Ross and Asa.

3 hours ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Seems like to me we need some catching up to do in the OL and DT department if the Staff wants 4-5 of each. 

Catching up is not the issue at DT. It being an overall bad DT class is the issue. No need taking guys you don't think can play SEC ball.

On OL we aren't far behind 4 right now. We have 2, lead with Wonnum, are in a much better spot with Trey Hill than most think., And can probably circle back to get Tank Jenkins if we need to.

Archived