ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee from broadcast.

AU64

In its stupidest move yet , it was announced that commentator Robert Lee was being pulled from the broadcast of the University of Virginia football game. Lee by the way is an Asian American. . 

17 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Sounds like to me ESPN is discriminating against Asian Americans. What doofuses.

I don't know...maybe the general was of Korean ancestors.

Wonder if he got that gig sometime back because of his name?...

Meanwhile we are mostly stuck with ESPN...no matter who or what they are. :angry:

I'm starting to get the feeling that, many years from now, some society is going to be teaching their children about how 2017 was the beginning of the end for the United States as we know it.

12 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that, many years from now, some society is going to be teaching their children about how 2017 was the beginning of the end for the United States as we know it.

this stupidity has been ramping up for a while now...hard to blame it all on 2017

Just now, gravejd said:

this stupidity has been ramping up for a while now...hard to blame it all on 2017

Agreed... but up until this year it was primarily isolated incidents and talk. Now it feels like the inmates have been released from the asylum and instead of rounding them up, the media and everyone else are just egging them on.

Political correctness is totally ignorant. Poor fools. 

Archived