2020 3* PG Mark Sears

cole256

9 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

some good clips of Mark Sears playing quality defense 

tenor.gif

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

some good clips of Mark Sears playing quality defense 

I'm confused. I don't recognize a Mark Sears. But  I also don't see anyone playing quality defense against Cooper.

I mean he basically put up a triple double....I wonder who was guarding him???  If we're going to talk defense let's talk about what the 5 star offers, I mean he does have the better team remember? 

Edited by cole256

Not bad, playing against the lesser competition and being held back. Really put it on them. Maybe he'll play on the next level one day.  Beat them by 30.....high level competition. When I played I didn't play lockdown D when I was up by 30 either.....no reason to rub it in....you don't know things like this when you just let Twitter tell you about basketball but I digress

Screenshot_20190428-044105_Chrome.jpg

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

Sharife and Sears both look like studs to me. Hell, I wish we’d get both eventually. Then we all could be petty and bitch about our Auburn players faults😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

C/O 2020 Mark Sears took things in his own hands as a floor general should do.  Down 4 points in the 4th quarter, Sears had 3 consecutive drives to the basket to put the Fusion up by 2.  This game, Sears was dishing the ball around him, looking for open players and creating opportunities for teammates to get involved.  With his aggressive play down the stretch, Sears had several key free throws that helped locked in the Undefeated session 1. #alabamafusion #nikeyeybl #session1 #undefeated

You just tell him things one time. That's it. Very smart and very coachable. I imagine people took notice this event of who he is. Proud of him. Awesome kid

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

C/O 2020 Mark Sears took things in his own hands as a floor general should do.  Down 4 points in the 4th quarter, Sears had 3 consecutive drives to the basket to put the Fusion up by 2.  This game, Sears was dishing the ball around him, looking for open players and creating opportunities for teammates to get involved.  With his aggressive play down the stretch, Sears had several key free throws that helped locked in the Undefeated session 1. #alabamafusion #nikeyeybl #session1 #undefeated

You just tell him things one time. That's it. Very smart and very coachable. I imagine people took notice this event of who he is. Proud of him. Awesome kid

Of course he is.......he is a Sears after all

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

He's terrible...

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2018 at 6:28 AM, Gene Loblaw said:

I imagine the level of competition that Cooper and Mark Sears have played against is different. Not doubting that Sears has tried to play with the best, but Cooper's AAU and HS team both travel all over the country and play the best of the best. And Cooper still shines despite being only a sophomore. Maybe that's the only thing holding Sears back. I don't know. But Cooper has undoubtedly proved that he can ball against elite players. 

👎🏾

Screenshot_20190428-164128_Facebook.jpg

Caught Cooper slipping, leading the event in steals playing that quality D 😉

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1

COOP IS A BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO BABY!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT HIM MAN!!!!!!!!!! Come on Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce lets close on him. Freaking love his game. He is so fun to watch and Must See T.V. SO glad FOR ONCE Auburn fans are all on the same page about a recruit and are all on the COOOOOOOOOOP Bandwagon. It is refreshing lol. 

• Haha 1

I am sure this has been posted somewhere around these parts by now but how much does Hooks know? Coop and Boston would be just absolutely incredible that I never thought was possible. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

This is a Sears thread though 😂 I know I know fall in line right!

Edited by cole256

8 hours ago, fredst said:

Sharife and Sears both look like studs to me. Hell, I wish we’d get both eventually. Then we all could be petty and bitch about our Auburn players faults😜

I love the match ups......throw stars out the window when it's just you and that other guy who wins? That's why guys like Ja Morgan is such an inspiration

The kids on here wants to cheer for one instead of the other though.....but Sears is the Auburn legacy lol.....showing how some are sheep. 

Forget stars and ratings usually, look at a skill set and physical ability. That's how you scout and recruit

On 3/31/2019 at 9:09 PM, aujeff11 said:

Tommie Murr. Haven’t heard anything about him lately. Is Alabama Fusion a Nike run ball club? We really don’t recruit Bama all that great at all.

Well I tell you what......he can shoot!!!! He can handle the ball don't get me wrong but this guy can SHOOT THE BALL

21 minutes ago, cole256 said:

This is a Sears thread though 😂 I know I know fall in line right!

I really could not tell with the turn this thread went lol. 

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I really could not tell with the turn this thread went lol. 

Yeah your boy is wild. 

Colby Jones is 6'6" and from what I can see could play point......we should be all over him

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am sure this has been posted somewhere around these parts by now but how much does Hooks know? Coop and Boston would be just absolutely incredible that I never thought was possible. 

he doesn't speak out a lot but when hooks speaks, one should listen.....he is a bigtime basketball booster, goes to practice,travels with the team and tight with BP.....he has been a bit over enthusiatic at times, but does hold his finger on the pulse of AU basketball.....i think he may be a little too excited about this upcoming recruiting class being #1 in the nation, but by him saying that you can bet it will be very good

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

Colby Jones is 6'6" and from what I can see could play point......we should be all over him

There is a 6’6 3* SG from East Limestone basically begging for a scholarship as well. Apparently we are slow playing him. 

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

He sounds like a fanboy. 

39 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He sounds like a fanboy. 

I think "important supporter" would be more accurate.