cole256

Mark Sears

Oh we're done now that I ask you to post your claim??? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ok.

Cole if I didn't know better I would think you liked Mr. Sears.ย 

LOL

I do hope we are recruiting him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Cole if I didn't know better I would think you liked Mr. Sears.ย 

LOL

I do hope we are recruiting him.

The numbers he puts up are incredible. He's a point guard and he's not tall. He rebounds like a monster

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cole256 said:

The numbers he puts up are incredible. He's a point guard and he's not tall. He rebounds like a monster

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?ย  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?ย  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

I'd say hybrid, I think more of a facilitator. He attacks the rim more than shooting jumpers when he does score. But it seems he's still evolving even through out the season, Every year he adds something new and gets better. I'm excited to see where it takes him. It's like whatever gift he possess to play this game he uses it effectively. He just started dunking this summer and he's already doing putback dunks and using his athleticism to rebound like this? If for any reason he gets a growth spurt and his two uncles played football here and one at Tennessee. They all were tall, he's going to very good

Edited by cole256
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, bigbird said:

Small sample

ย 

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, cole256 said:

I'd say hybrid, I think more of a facilitator. He attacks the rim more than shooting jumpers when he does score. But it seems he's still evolving even through out the season, Every year he adds something new and gets better. I'm excited to see where it takes him. It's like whatever gift he possess to play this game he uses it effectively. He just started dunking this summer and he's already doing putback dunks and using his athleticism to rebound like this? If for any reason he gets a growth spurt and his two uncles played football here and one at Tennessee. They all were tall, he's going to very good

Agreeย 

On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, bigbird said:

Not sure you are aware of he is related to Colin and Kevin Sears ,Auburn,ย as well as Cory Sears, UT,ย 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Not sure you are aware of he is related to Colin and Kevin Sears ,Auburn,ย as well as Cory Sears, UT,ย 

And Arron as well Iโ€™d imagine. Russellville crew.ย 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I don't want this kid to end up at Tennessee

Facts. Oh they beat their opponent by twenty too. See what they do in the second round

• Like 1