Sign in to follow this  
cole256

Mark Sears

Recommended Posts





Cole if I didn't know better I would think you liked Mr. Sears. 

LOL

I do hope we are recruiting him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Cole if I didn't know better I would think you liked Mr. Sears. 

LOL

I do hope we are recruiting him.

The numbers he puts up are incredible. He's a point guard and he's not tall. He rebounds like a monster

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cole256 said:

The numbers he puts up are incredible. He's a point guard and he's not tall. He rebounds like a monster

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

I'd say hybrid, I think more of a facilitator. He attacks the rim more than shooting jumpers when he does score. But it seems he's still evolving even through out the season, Every year he adds something new and gets better. I'm excited to see where it takes him. It's like whatever gift he possess to play this game he uses it effectively. He just started dunking this summer and he's already doing putback dunks and using his athleticism to rebound like this? If for any reason he gets a growth spurt and his two uncles played football here and one at Tennessee. They all were tall, he's going to very good

Edited by cole256
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, bigbird said:

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

Small sample

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 9:35 AM, cole256 said:

I'd say hybrid, I think more of a facilitator. He attacks the rim more than shooting jumpers when he does score. But it seems he's still evolving even through out the season, Every year he adds something new and gets better. I'm excited to see where it takes him. It's like whatever gift he possess to play this game he uses it effectively. He just started dunking this summer and he's already doing putback dunks and using his athleticism to rebound like this? If for any reason he gets a growth spurt and his two uncles played football here and one at Tennessee. They all were tall, he's going to very good

Agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 7:55 AM, bigbird said:

Not knowing much about his game, what type of PG is he? Facilitator/distributor, slasher/scorer, or hybrid?  Whose pro game would you compare his style too?

Not sure you are aware of he is related to Colin and Kevin Sears ,Auburn, as well as Cory Sears, UT, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Not sure you are aware of he is related to Colin and Kevin Sears ,Auburn, as well as Cory Sears, UT, 

And Arron as well I’d imagine. Russellville crew. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tiger said:

I don't want this kid to end up at Tennessee

Facts. Oh they beat their opponent by twenty too. See what they do in the second round

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @aujeff11Couldn't remember where but I remember we discussed the young kid that was almost averaging something ridiculous like 40 points a game....I forget his name too but anyway he is playing AAU ball on the same team as Mark. If I'm not mistaken it's Alabama fusion, so I'll be able to give updates on how good he is and maybe we'll be recruiting somebody off the team in the future as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Hey @aujeff11Couldn't remember where but I remember we discussed the young kid that was almost averaging something ridiculous like 40 points a game....I forget his name too but anyway he is playing AAU ball on the same team as Mark. If I'm not mistaken it's Alabama fusion, so I'll be able to give updates on how good he is and maybe we'll be recruiting somebody off the team in the future as well

Tommie Murr. Haven’t heard anything about him lately. Is Alabama Fusion a Nike run ball club? We really don’t recruit Bama all that great at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

 

The funny part of that is Meryl is also overrated.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AUBwins said:

The funny part of that is Meryl is also overrated.

As a basketball player, maybe.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want this kid for multiple reasons.

1. He is really, really, really good

2. He is from Alabama - we need to do better recruiting in Alabama  

3. To see the smile on Cole's face if we do sign him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  •  
     
     
     
Against AOT, Mark Sears continues his solid basketball play as he proves why he is one of the best guards in the country. Mark put up 19 points, 8 rebounds and 9 assist. Mark is displaying his aggressive play on both ends of the court. #Alabamafusion #NikeEYBL
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this