2020 3* PG Mark Sears

cole256

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I think "important supporter" would be more accurate.

He may be an important supporter but that’s now how he comes across.  The same guy predicted we would have the number one recruiting class. How can one reasonably predict that?

19 hours ago, cole256 said:

Colby Jones is 6'6" and from what I can see could play point......we should be all over him

you may think I'm crazy, but I thought he was the most dynamic player on their team.  Yep, including TW.  dont get me wrong, TW is a good player but he seems soft to me to be a 3 in the sec/acc.  Of course I thought chumma was soft his first year ... Ha! ... I am a bball novice.

Edited by mustache eagle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

you may think I'm crazy, but I thought he was the most dynamic player on their team.  Yep, including TW.  dont get me wrong, TW is a good player but he seems soft to me to be a 3 in the sec/acc.  Of course I thought chumma was soft his first year ... Ha! ... I am a bball novice.

People like to quote that Pearl prefers small guards but that's not true. He'll make it where a small guard can be a threat but if he could get two big guards like one being a guy like this......you'll REALLY see a dynamic offense because you'd see him unleash hell on defense. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

People like to quote that Pearl prefers small guards but that's not true. He'll make it where a small guard can be a threat but if he could get two big guards like one being a guy like this......you'll REALLY see a dynamic offense because you'd see him unleash hell on defense. 

Colby Jones isn’t really quick twitch but he is super smooth.  Yale may get a phenomenal player.

1 hour ago, mustache eagle said:

Colby Jones isn’t really quick twitch but he is super smooth.  Yale may get a phenomenal player.

No he isn't quick twitch type but when you're long you really don't have to be. I really like his decision making from what I saw. He reminds me a little of JP Prince that was a PG for Pearl when he was at Tennessee

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 2:51 PM, mustache eagle said:

Georgia just recently offered him

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

Georgia just recently offered him

I'm going to guess there will be more to come.  The way they play HS ball, it is hard for multiple players to standout.  I dont know anything about the AAU circuit.  I'd prefer to see him go to Yale ... :)

For others who dont know that team ... kid with an offer to play for harvard, one for yale and one has gotten interest from duke (possibly an offer).  that is some smart basketball players.

• Like 1

Cole nods with approval 

Gene hides under the covers with quickening tremors. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

The team without the notoriety and who doesn't play the best of the best went undefeated and beat the best by 30. While reppin Alabama....proud of the fellas.....A statement needed to be made. 😮

• Like 4

On 5/6/2019 at 2:22 PM, cole256 said:

The team without the notoriety and who doesn't play the best of the best went undefeated and beat the best by 30. While reppin Alabama....proud of the fellas.....A statement needed to be made. 😮

How is 2021 kid, Jerdarrion Davison looking? Apparently he’s already 6’2 and projects to grow taller. He doesn’t stay at PG right? 

To the others, according to him Auburn is a big time factor and he loves how Bruce treats his PGs.

11 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

I once pooped on James Caan’s toilet. Doesn’t make me the king

Lol. Mark doesn't know you exist. He's just a high school kid, you don't have to hate him because your feelings are hurt lol. 

And you had the nerve to call somebody sensitive? 😂

• Like 3

On 5/9/2019 at 12:36 PM, aujeff11 said:

How is 2021 kid, Jerdarrion Davison looking? Apparently he’s already 6’2 and projects to grow taller. He doesn’t stay at PG right? 

To the others, according to him Auburn is a big time factor and he loves how Bruce treats his PGs.

I don't know. Seem like I heard that name but I have nothing on him. I'll find out though

1 hour ago, cole256 said:

I don't know. Seem like I heard that name but I have nothing on him. I'll find out though

Sears is splitting time with him and Murr for the Alabama Fusion team. I don’t know how much you talk to Sears but yeah you could ask about him. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Sears is splitting time with him and Murr for the Alabama Fusion team. I don’t know how much you talk to Sears but yeah you could ask about him. 

Talk to his dad alot, they play murr off the ball at 2 alot

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:15 AM, Gene Loblaw said:

I just wanted to stop by and say I loaaaaaaaaaaaaathe Rob Ehsan. That dude was a annoying  little punk in our latest game vs them. I was hoping Bruuuuuuuuuuuuce would charge at him and put him in a choke hold lol.

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

subtle

You can't name a more worthless poster

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You can't name a more worthless poster

SIR!!! SIR!!!!  HOW DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!! You are just flat out wrong. There is not a more worthless poster than MUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! lol. Ask everyone. They will vouch for me!!!! hahahaha

han.gif

• Love 1