2020 3* PG Mark Sears

cole256

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SIR!!! SIR!!!!  HOW DARE YOUUUUUUU!!!!! You are just flat out wrong. There is not a more worthless poster than MUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! lol. Ask everyone. They will vouch for me!!!! hahahaha

han.gif

YES!!! BUT, YOU’RE THE ALL CAPS WORTHLESS MAN THAT I ASPIRE TO BE IN MY ATTEMPTS AT WORTHLESS POSTING!!! WOOOOO!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!

51CFD1C7-5D45-4F87-9F9E-16A1BBBF3E60.gif

• Haha 1

Gang, I bring A LOT of VALUE to this board.

Please don’t let Cole’s hateful and bile filled posts towards me influence your opinion of me. He’s just jelly of my basketball acumen and ability to scavenge Twitter for the latest AU hoops related buzz

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

YES!!! BUT, YOU’RE THE ALL CAPS WORTHLESS MAN THAT I ASPIRE TO BE IN MY ATTEMPTS AT WORTHLESS POSTING!!! WOOOOO!!! LET’S GO!!!!!!

51CFD1C7-5D45-4F87-9F9E-16A1BBBF3E60.gif

THE BRODIE!!!! MUHHHHHHH FAM!!!!!! Some people strive to be the best. I STRIVE (AND SUCCEED) TO BE THE WORST lol. Everyone has to find what they are good at and what their talent is in life. I have found mine!!!! hahaha.

YOU ON THE OTHER HAND MR FRED are theeeeeeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest in theeeeeeeee WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLD!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

worst.gif

bitw.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Please don’t let Cole’s hateful and bile filled posts towards me influence your opinion of me. 

That's not what influenced it. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i just read a rundown from another forum concerning mark sears....the guy was at the tourney in indianapolis and in his opinion, sears is the best player that alabama has to offer...he said that sears went up against the "elites" and represented himself very well....the guy who wrote this is a serious basketball guy, and he is very high on sears....so, maybe we need to listen to cole about him

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, doverstutts said:

i just read a rundown from another forum concerning mark sears....the guy was at the tourney in indianapolis and in his opinion, sears is the best player that alabama has to offer...he said that sears went up against the "elites" and represented himself very well....the guy who wrote this is a serious basketball guy, and he is very high on sears....so, maybe we need to listen to cole about him

I listen to Cole on anything he says about basketball. He has proven himself multiple times over. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 5:51 PM, Gene Loblaw said:

Please don’t let Cole’s hateful and bile filled posts towards me influence your opinion of me. He’s just jelly of my basketball acumen and ability to scavenge Twitter for the latest AU hoops related buzz

Lol at this. I didn't read it right the first time, if you wouldn't say anything to me we wouldn't talk. It all started in this thread lol. You've been hurt ever since, hurt to a point you're hating on this kid

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:51 PM, Gene Loblaw said:

This is supposed to be about the player not about the fact that you don't like Cole. Sears is a legitimate player. Cole mentioned him first and said he was a great player and this year Sear's has shown he is a great player that I hope Auburn is recruiting hard. You actually do know basketball and when you keep your posts to your player evaluations I like your posts.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, cole256 said:

Was named times daily 4A-7A player of the year!

i mean, hellfire, we HAVE to recruit him, right?.....with all of his awards and accolades, why are not more SEC schools hot and heavy after him?....has he not been considered  the best player in the state of alabama?....i would think we would be hearing more about him

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, doverstutts said:

has he not been considered  the best player in the state of alabama?

Trendon Watford won Mr' Basketball in Alabama for the 2nd year in a row. Incidentally AU has never had a Mr. Basketball from the state of Alabama.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, ellitor said:

Trendon Watford won Mr' Basketball in Alabama for the 2nd year in a row. Incidentally AU has never had a Mr. Basketball from the state of Alabama.

Jeremy Johnson

• Haha 1

A couple of people have asked but nobody has given a definitive answer. Is Auburn recruiting Mr. Sears and if so how hard are we recruiting him? I would love to have him and Sharife both, especially if one ends up being a one of them ends up being a one and done player. 

• Like 1

since the guy decommitted, i think BP ought to take a real good look at this guy and if cooper does sign with us, and if he leaves after 1 or 2 years, then sears would be the lead PG...plus, he would still play a lot spelling cooper as a Fr

2 hours ago, doverstutts said:

since the guy decommitted, i think BP ought to take a real good look at this guy and if cooper does sign with us, and if he leaves after 1 or 2 years, then sears would be the lead PG...plus, he would still play a lot spelling cooper as a Fr

I agree we should take a real hard look at him less because of the 2021 kid decommitting  then because he is a really good player in his own right. Also while I love Sharife I am not as sure as many are that he is a one and done player not because of his skill level but because of his height.  While we all think Copper is coming here there is still time for some of the Blue Bloods to steal him we can't leave all of our eggs in one basket. 

Edited by AuburnNTexas
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

What is our situation recruiting Sears? We are obviously on some big-name guys but this young man is a straight baller, in-state, with AU ties in the family correct? I would hate to pass on guys like this while casting for “bigger fish” (i.e. Lamonte Turner). Anybody got intel? @cole256?

Edited by fredst

2 hours ago, fredst said:

What is our situation recruiting Sears? We are obviously on some big-name guys but this young man is a straight baller, in-state, with AU ties in the family correct? I would hate to pass on guys like this whole casting for “bigger fish” (I.e. Lamont’s Turner). Anybody got intel? @cole256?

Per his 247 page we have not offered. Not sure we will look at other PGs in this class unless we miss on Sharife.

• Thanks 1

Made the all star in peach jam, went head to head with two guys we offered and played as good if not better against them; I know he's anxious but I told him it's in God's hands because you've DEFINITELY done everything a man can do. I don't think it's a coincidence who he's played this summer personally

• Like 3

In the past I would have second guessed our recruiting philosophy but I don’t with CBP.  There has to be an explanation?!  We may not agree with it but surely there is some logic why this kid isn’t getting recruited?

harper and mclemore has shown that CBP won’t rule a kid out due to measurables for a position.

Edited by mustache eagle