Pat Forde on Rivalries

AUpreacherman22

Forde-Yard Dash 2Q: Why college football's best rivalries do not include Alabama-Auburn - Yahoo Sports
https://apple.news/AirKMn-BIRsiR3fc4X2U0VQ

Not sure if this link works. 

Bulletin Board Material!!!!

Forde says Auburn-Alabama rivalry isn't in consideration for one of the bigger rivalry games. The reason......because Auburn isn't competitive.    

What do you guys think about putting this article (and others like it) into the hands of every coach and player at AU and use it as extra motivation to whip the arrogant, toothless, trailer park nation completely out of Jordan-Hare stadium this November and shut the ignorant, biased media up!!!!   It's go time!!!!

17 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Forde-Yard Dash 2Q: Why college football's best rivalries do not include Alabama-Auburn - Yahoo Sports
https://apple.news/AirKMn-BIRsiR3fc4X2U0VQ

Not sure if this link works. 

Bulletin Board Material!!!!

Forde says Auburn-Alabama rivalry isn't in consideration for one of the bigger rivalry games. The reason......because Auburn isn't competitive.    

What do you guys think about putting this article (and others like it) into the hands of every coach and player at AU and use it as extra motivation to whip the arrogant, toothless, trailer park nation completely out of Jordan-Hare stadium this November and shut the ignorant, biased media up!!!!   It's go time!!!!

By my count, we are 9-8 vs Bama this century and 18-18 since Dye arrived. Sounds competitive to me. Forde is just stirring the pot to get some clicks. And it's working. 

Ole Miss vs. Miss State is at the top of his list for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual game and Penn State vs Pittsburgh?  Penn State will always be underachieving as long as James Franklin is in charge and Pitt will likely never be relevant again.  I put Forde in the same ilk as Mark Schlabach and Thayer Evans (who thankfully has disappeared off the face of the college football landscape).   

4 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Ole Miss vs. Miss State is at the top of his list for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the actual game and Penn State vs Pittsburgh?  Penn State will always be underachieving as long as James Franklin is in charge and Pitt will likely never be relevant again.  I put Forde in the same ilk as Mark Schlabach and Thayer Evans (who thankfully has disappeared off the face of the college football landscape).   

Oh yeah, I agree. 

And unfortunately, the vast majority of "journalists" fall into that category now a days.   

29 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

You serious Clark?  They won the Big 10 last year and played in the Rose Bowl.

Archived