FBI and DHS name Antifa domestic terror org

japantiger

Where are all the calls for every ******* democrat to attone or resign for their sins for supporting a known domestic terrorist organization?  IMPEACH!!!  How 'bout it CNN?  or all those other unbiased networks....NPR?....and, as expected, the past administration knew what was going on; but ignored it because they were on their side....I mean, any organization that Bill Ayers "organizes for" couldn't possibly be a domestic terror group now could they (I mean a guy that bombed the Pentagon wouldn't resort to violence, would he)?    So ******* predictable....and Trump gets pilloried for stating the obvious and everyone on the left is silent; but surprisingly Nancy Pelosi, (my God, I've actually agreed with Nancy Pelosi...the planets must be spinning out of their orbits right now).  

the FBI and Department of Homeland Security wrote that “anarchist extremists” and Antifa groups were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies. They blamed these groups for attacks on police, government and political institutions, racists, fascists and “symbols of capitalism.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/01/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html

1 hour ago, japantiger said:

Where are all the calls for every ******* democrat to attone or resign for their sins for supporting a known domestic terrorist organization?  IMPEACH!!!  How 'bout it CNN?  or all those other unbiased networks....NPR?....and, as expected, the past administration knew what was going on; but ignored it because they were on their side....I mean, any organization that Bill Ayers "organizes for" couldn't possibly be a domestic terror group now could they (I mean a guy that bombed the Pentagon wouldn't resort to violence, would he)?    So ******* predictable....and Trump gets pilloried for stating the obvious and everyone on the left is silent; but surprisingly Nancy Pelosi, (my God, I've actually agreed with Nancy Pelosi...the planets must be spinning out of their orbits right now).  

the FBI and Department of Homeland Security wrote that “anarchist extremists” and Antifa groups were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies. They blamed these groups for attacks on police, government and political institutions, racists, fascists and “symbols of capitalism.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/01/fbi-dhs-warned-increasingly-violent-antifa-clashes-in-2016-documents-show.html

Links to all this support?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't need a link.  They dress in black, cover their faces and carry clubs en mass at public events.  When I grew up people that fit that profile were about to commit a crime.  

Yeah, they fit my definition of a group terrorizing others.   

Amen. I would also note that groups like Antifa, BLM, etc, have not been seen helping in Texas or Florida hurricanes. They are strictly for show.

18 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Amen. I would also note that groups like Antifa, BLM, etc, have not been seen helping in Texas or Florida hurricanes. They are strictly for show.

Looks like BLM is active in Fla. after all.

19 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

Meanwhile, the KKK and Aryan Resistance are saving folks left and right. :-\

31 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Meanwhile, the KKK and Aryan Resistance are saving folks left and right. :-\

Just like Antifa? Do you have any evidence of the KKK or the AR looting anywhere?

Archived