***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, weagl1 said:

Clemson D line is going to kill our O line if they play next week like they are playing this week.  It will be up to our D to keep us in the game like they did last year.  

If Auburn tries to do the Gus offense and get too cute running the ball 95% of the time with zero balance they sure will.  

Well I guess we can forget about knowing about Kerryon's injury status until 20 minutes before kickoff next week lol

But at least Gus is consistent and just not letting anything known at all. Marlon wasn't supposed to play tonight so there's that

I know it's been mentioned, but my #1 primary concern going into the season was O-line play. I know we are breaking in new talent there and they have to gel but they've got to do it FAST. Clemson's D-line is a whole different animal. Let's hope all this bad juju gets out now. KJ going down is huge. 

Just now, Tiger said:

I'd like to see Kam Martin get some big numbers tonight

This injury to KJ does not look good at all...damn

There you go

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I know it's been mentioned, but my #1 primary concern going into the season was O-line play. I know we are breaking in new talent there and they have to gel but they've got to do it FAST. Clemson's D-line is a whole different animal. Let's hope all this bad juju gets out now. KJ going down is huge. 

Offense is too predictable.  

Archived