***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Will Hastings is by far our best receiver. Got to eat crow.

He is the only one getting open consistently. I have to eat a big helping of that crow as well fam.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go Will! nice throw JS. I think we have played a tougher team in GSU than Clemson played in the molding flask of Kent State.

Just now, WarTiger said:

What a beautifully thrown football.   Hastings with the catch.  TOUCHDOWN AUBURN.

That was a very pretty throw!!

wde

AUFAN78: Yes, and this is why I keep saying that OL shuffling IS STUPID.

On another note, nice job Hastings! Glad Stidham is throwing a couple of TDs. Big confidence booster. I'm a bit frustrated, but we've already scored more points than I thought. So yay?

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Well...he just threw a TD pass and we have not seen SW do that often

Thats fair enough, and I think my Sling TV may be behind live tv which is interesting.  I am just saying that he does not seem to be the world beater that I suppose in my mind I played him up to be.  And I am no analyst.

5 minutes ago, Devilhorse said:

Isn't this like only his 4th or 5th start?  I would not give up on him yet.

Oh, not giving up on him at all. But if Sean white had turned in this exact same performance, people wouldn't be blaming it on every other position group on the team.

Just now, doc4aday said:

Way to go Will! nice throw JS. I think we have played a tougher team in GSU than Clemson played in the molding flask of Kent State.

Nah clemson is pretty dang good. Kent state or not

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Hastings reminds me of Julian Edleman.  Love the routes and his speed.  

And most of all he catches the ball! 

I think Hastings is going to put up numbers once our passing game really hits it's stride. The weapons on the outside will start to make teams pay (hopefully) opening up more opportunities for Hastings. I'm very curious to see how well he does vs better competition in this new offense.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Honestly  I  think thatt wide receiver play is lousy. hasting is a bright spot

Hard to tell as bad as the OL play was he first half.  Looking better the second half.

2 minutes ago, AUTiger2012 said:

Thats fair enough, and I think my Sling TV may be behind live tv which is interesting.  I am just saying that he does not seem to be the world beater that I suppose in my mind I played him up to be.  And I am no analyst.

I hope your sling tv is better than mine. I hate and will be canceling this after tonight 

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Hastings reminds me of Julian Edelman.  Love the routes and his speed.  

Wes Welker comes to mind as well

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

I hope your sling tv is better than mine. I hate and will be canceling this after tonight 

Mine has been fine for over a year.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Its just so cheap though!  I mean all the football I can stand for 25 dollars a month is just silly.

Archived