Null

RunInRed

***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Hard not to when you're seeing constant pressure. 

We'll need a change at RT soon

• Like 1

Thank God they are playing gsu.. horrible play by the offense. Offensive line is getting smashed by gsu. Need to be retooled . Anybody can see that .. hopefully this due to a bland gameplan and lack of enthusiasm 

2 minutes ago, akillshot said:

My favorite post of the entire thread (so far)

And most accurate

Just now, selias said:

Clemson DL is going to abuse Stidham at this rate

Not going to like this. But I agree one hundo 

This offense has Gus written all over it.  Really pathetic first half and it looks like Stidham has regressed from A Day.  Thought Chip was a QB Guru.  

Here's to hoping for a lot of offensive adjustments and improvements for the second half

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

This offense has Gus written all over it.  Really pathetic first half and it looks like Stidham has regressed from A Day.  Thought Chip was a QB Guru.  

The offense has vanilla all over it.

Don't be a moron.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I don't think so. He's under pressure every drop back. he needs a pocket to be effective, like most QBs.

• Like 1

Just now, TitanTiger said:

The offense has vanilla all over it.

Don't be a moron.

If you say so.  I must be watching another game.  Don't confuse having a pulse on offense to being vanilla.  

Just now, War Knight said:

We need NCM

Also, why have we only hit the TE once? That's a GM staple.

Nailed it. Gus is still calling plays . It may be his demise as well. I have saw Sal wide open several times 

My halftime thoughts. Offense is shooting itself in the foot, a few iffy play calls. D I can't be more prouder of, excellent gameplan. Expected a little more defenseive lapses

Just now, hutchids said:

I don't think so. He's under pressure every drop back. he needs a pocket to be effective, like most QBs.

He's held it too long.  Some must be nerves and some must be bad routes by the WRs I'm not sure.  The bright spot in certain plays has been his scrambling and running.