***Auburn vs. Georgia Southern -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Offense looks pretty vanilla.  Like they aren't going to show anything to Clemson that they don't have to.  That said, we should be executing better.

Talent alone should dictate Auburn could just call post corners and they should be gaining chunks of yardage but they aren't.  

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

If u listened to any rivals he had "cement blocks for feet" lol

He looks pretty nimble. Obviously not Nick Marshall or Cam Newton but good enough to extend plays behind the LOS and also to get you 10-15. Will be tougher against our conference foes but this ability is also an upgrade from last year fromt he QB spot IMO

That looked ugly for kj....He just stopped in the middle of a run... Didn't bother to look at the replay.. it looked real bad.

9 minutes ago, AU Counsel said:

We look like crap on offense.  Seems like a classic case of trying to play hide and seek with Clemson, combined with Gus not having the guys ready to play.  His forte is (or was) schematics.  I am concerned about his abilities as a motivator.  We are sloppy.  Period.

We should be able to line up and blow this team away. Don't overthink.

Hey guys...give the score here and there.  Just asking my friends.

Nice run!  

Hoping its just a cramp.

Maybe this will force CGM/CCL or whoever to open things up a little bit on O.  

Really surprised about Carlson's troubles early.  (a 46 yarder and a 53 yarder are unexpected almost everywhere else in the country btw)

Best news so far:  D looks good!

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Hey guys...give the score here and there.  Just asking my friends.

17-7 AU 6:50 in the 2nd quarter. GSU punting. 

Clemson D line is going to kill our O line if they play next week like they are playing this week.  It will be up to our D to keep us in the game like they did last year.  

Archived