NFL Thread

aujeff11

The Raiders sign Jordy, I really thought he might wind up in Patriot Land to team up with Julian,  sign Doug Martin (garbage), and cut Crabtree. I’m definitely not enthusiastic about Gruden’s roster moves so far. 

10 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

The Raiders sign Jordy, I really thought he might wind up in Patriot Land to team up with Julian,  sign Doug Martin (garbage), and cut Crabtree. I’m definitely not enthusiastic about Gruden’s roster moves so far. 

I would like the Panthers to get Crabtree 

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I would like the Panthers to get Crabtree 

He’d be a good mentor for Funchess. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see our guy and Brent Musbergers favorite player generate a lot of positive buzz at his pro day!!!! lol. WOOOOOO!!!!! He will always have a special place in the Auburn family.

• Love 1

8 hours ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Saints pick up Cam Meredith from Bears. Huge addition to the offense! Stacked roster heading into next season. 

Yep. I’m really excited to see, above all else Saints-wise, is to see if Kamara can follow up his fantastic rookie year with another. There’s only one ball though and with Kamara/ Ingram/ Meredith/ Thomas all studs, somebody is going to end up pissed. 

13 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yep. I’m really excited to see, above all else Saints-wise, is to see if Kamara can follow up his fantastic rookie year with another. There’s only one ball though and with Kamara/ Ingram/ Meredith/ Thomas all studs, somebody is going to end up pissed. 

Yep. Some money in each contract is conditional on stats at end of year, I would assume. 

People are sleeping on Michael Thomas. He is a top 5 WR in the NFL and does not get as much love because he is not a household name yet.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

People are sleeping on Michael Thomas. He is a top 5 WR in the NFL and does not get as much love because he is not a household name yet.

He’s a great WR. He wasn’t targeted as much as he could have. I’m a Kamara fan and that mofo was all over the field acting like a WR and RB. And he was legit in both. I’m pretty disappointed he tailed off closer to the playoffs but I at least still won the fantasy championship that I had him in thanks primarily to him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

He’s a great WR. He wasn’t targeted as much as he could have. I’m a Kamara fan and that mofo was all over the field acting like a WR and RB. And he was legit in both. I’m pretty disappointed he tailed off closer to the playoffs but I at least still won the fantasy championship that I had him in thanks primarily to him. 

Just imagine the numbers he could put up if ingram was not there to steal some of the touches. INCREEEEEEDIBLE. Saints offense is borderline unstoppable now that they have a potent rushing attack to go with their always great sean payton passing offense.

59 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

What you think about Dez possibly going to GB? Offense would be very lethal.

He can actually play for his first good QB since Romo. Dink and Dak just is not a fit for Dez. His numbers took a big hit once noodle arm became the guy.

On 4/13/2018 at 11:24 PM, GwillMac6 said:

He can actually play for his first good QB since Romo. Dink and Dak just is not a fit for Dez. His numbers took a big hit once noodle arm became the guy.

Cap space will prevent but man I wish he would go to Carolina.  Cam will get him the ball. 

Edited by AUBwins

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I had never heard of this guy until recently(I don’t follow NBA closely), and during an interview they asked how to pronounce his name. He said something along the lines of, “oh, it doesn’t really matter—say it however you want”. Humble.

do not follow the nba? :[ talk about wrecking my afternoon! lol

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I did in the early 90s if that counts for anything. 

lol no. That actually makes it worse for me. There is nothing more I hate in life outside of bowl cut and alabama football than 90's nba!!!!! Proud current era of the NBA fan here!!!!  I am sorry I went down this road with you. This ended very badly for muhhhhhhhhhh. I will take this L on the chin and take a knee on this subject haha.

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

Per Adam Schefter:
Panthers’ TE Greg Olsen is signing a two-year extension today worth $8.55M per year with a max value of up to $10.05M per year, per source. Could make him NFL’s highest paid TE.
·

• Love 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Bruh played like a #1 pick against us. Get money, ya douche. 

Really hoping my wife's Patriots take Lamar Jackson. 

9 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I thought about it but it doesn't seem like that many people frequent this forum.

Lol I know. I don’t understand how people survive past CBB season. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I don’t think I believe that. Regardless, it’s his own fault that he likened himself to Nazis at one point and was so insensitive. 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t think I believe that. Regardless, it’s his own fault that he likened himself to Nazis at one point and was so insensitive. 

If adam tweets it I believe it. Dude is the most well sourced person in sports. Having said that lol wow first I have heard of that was a few minutes ago looking up schefty's tweets.

Edited by GwillMac6