NFL Thread

aujeff11

56 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Football is back! 

Cannot wait until Lamar Jackson comes in. Lol.  The first helmet contact penalty was called. It was rather harmless imo.

• Like 1

RG3 looked good overall considering he has been nonexistent recent years. 

• Like 1

I didn't want him on the team from get go for obvious reasons. Plus he couldn't stay in shape the whole time he was there. They went to the superbowl without him. You want to take this bogus shot. His career has been subpar. F this guy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I didn't want him on the team from get go for obvious reasons. Plus he couldn't stay in shape the whole time he was there. They went to the superbowl without him. You want to take this bogus shot. His career has been subpar. F this guy!

I’ve hated this guy since the Natty against us ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah, what a b word he’s been. Him getting hurt in 2015 was the best thing that he did for Carolina.

34 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yeah, what a b word he’s been. Him getting hurt in 2015 was the best thing that he did for Carolina.

Yeah no coincidence Cam had his best year. Also to say "any qb" he really is asking for it. He and Cam were supposedly cool and Cam was upset when he got traded.

Edited by WFE12

25 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Yeah no coincidence Cam had his best year. Also to say "any qb" he really is asking for it. He and Cam were supposedly cool and Cam was upset when he got traded.

Wasn’t Josh Allen the labeled inaccurate QB this past NFL Draft with a 56% completion percentage his junior year?  With Allen, AJ McChesttat, and Nathan Peterman as his QBs, I’m sure he’s going to find the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Edited by aujeff11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Shannon Sharpe cooked this man! Benjamin was also one of the main fsu players talking crap before our NC game.

Edited by WFE12

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Shannon Sharpe cooked this man! Benjamin was also one of the main fsu players talking crap before our NC game.

Damn, did KB really show up to camp over 280? 

Sharpe is on point here. KB was too slow and never could get open. Cam obviously doesn’t have the greatest accuracy, so fat and slow receivers are certainly not helping him out. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Damn, did KB really show up to camp over 280? 

Sharpe is on point here. KB was too slow and never could get open. Cam obviously doesn’t have the greatest accuracy, so fat and slow receivers are certainly not helping him out. 

Yep

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/panthers-refute-report-that-kelvin-benjamin-showed-up-to-workouts-at-280-pounds/

Kelvin Benjamin has always been on the big side for a wide receiver. He came into the NFL out of Florida State at 6-feet-5 and 240 pounds. That weight, 240, is what the Panthers have listed him at in each of the last three seasons. 

He's apparently quite a bit heavier than that now, though. 

"He is a little heavy. He knows it. We've talked about it. We talked about what he has to do, and he's done a great job," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said Saturday, per theCharlotte Observer, which noted that Rivera denied the veracity of a report that stated Benjamin showed up for workouts weighing 280 pounds. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Fancy. I see that Kalil is still not doing very well.

Smh no surprise here. Never know what you're gonna get with this team just like ours. Hate that Darryl Williams got injured in practice.

Edited by WFE12

24 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Joel used to be an AL.com sports writer. Guess he’s with the Saints now.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Beware: More of this is coming

Wow, they may as well bring out the flags 

IMG_0821.JPG

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

The GOAT!!!!!!!!?

I don’t see Tom Brady (?)in the picture.

• Thanks 1

This is one of my buddies that I graduated with at Daphne. Played with Tulane and then Samford, went undrafted, and then worked himself into a starting role his rookie season and has showed out since. Our team that season at Daphne had 5 guys who have played in the NFL. Ryan Anderson (bammer), TJ Yeldon (bammer), Michael Pierce (Samford), Torren McGaster (Vandy), and Eric Lee(USF). Most people know Ryan and TJ because they went to Bama, but Michael and Eric have had probably more productive NFL careers to this point. Eric started for the Pats last year. And with Michael and Eric, you have 2 just good, down-to-earth guys. Happy for them. They deserve it. 

71627450-F2AF-424A-A939-579EA59490E4.png

• Like 1