Sign in to follow this  
aujeff11

All Things NFL Thread

aujeff11    1,167
28 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Nice to see the Auburn names on the rosters but I'm not going to spend an afternoon hoping to see if one of our former DBs actually breaks up a pass..... or hoping that Sammy will catch a pass. . :gofig:

Well then I got you covered. I don't mind talking to myself. And you're right about Cam. They're trying to neutralize his own abilities for the good of no one... team, coaches, and franchise. 

AU64    1,967
1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Well then I got you covered. I don't mind talking to myself. And you're right about Cam. They're trying to neutralize his own abilities for the good of no one... team, coaches, and franchise. 

That's good and you can give us a report....I do enjoy hearing if our guys are doing well...just don't care much for the "no fun league"

aujeff11    1,167

The Thursday night NFL game has been amazing. Best Thursday night game I've seen in a while. 

Bigbens42    1,342
9 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

The Thursday night NFL game has been amazing. Best Thursday night game I've seen in a while. 

Goff, Gurley and the Rams offense looked good tonight. Dallas next week might be a good game.

aujeff11    1,167

Here you go gents. Drink beer, wash your filthy cars, and watch some football today 

week-3-nfl-schedule.png

AUBwins    511

Saints at Carolina.  That's going to be fun.  Cam usually does well in that game. Saints will be desperate not to start 0-2 and divisional game. 

AUBwins    511

The Saints throw the best screen passes I have ever seen. 

aujeff11    1,167
3 hours ago, AUBwins said:

Saints at Carolina.  That's going to be fun.  Cam usually does well in that game. Saints will be desperate not to start 0-2 and divisional game. 

Cam is terrible these days. Non chalant attitudes toward QB mechanics plus injuries have caught up on him.