NFL Thread

aujeff11

56 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Yikes, I guess he was so mediocre last year that I forgot it was actually 2015 when he missed the whole year.

And the team did not miss him at all that year. Never seen the panthers offense look that good under cam as they did that year.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

And the team did not miss him at all that year. Never seen the panthers offense look that good under cam as they did that year.

They were a product of their schedule and Cam's reckless abandon. He lost that getting whipped in the Super Bowl.

Sam Bradford may be a good person off the field, but on the field he is weak and plays scared. He cowers when under pressure. Has he ever made it through a season healthy.

Edited by aufan57

18 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Sam Bradford may be a good person off the field, but on the field he is weak and plays scared. He cowers when under pressure. Has he ever mad it through a season healthy.

Don’t think he has. Bradford basically handed the defense a sack earlier this game as he fell while anticipating a sack. 

What a horrible MNF Game.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Bears just did a sweet 2 point conversion play. We should use it.

It was a clever spin on the option. 

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

It was a clever spin on the option. 

Sure was. I loved it.  

I tweeted the play to Gus. Thanks to yours truly, there one sweet TD against Alabama.

Edited by aujeff11

Apparently the Panthers game is blacked out on sling tv. WTF

Thank God for Amazon Prime. Didn’t even know they had live content.

• Angry 1

Exciting game. Panthers just got a much needed 3&out with 2:13 to go down 5. 

It looks like the Colts are going to have some great trade bait. Brissett or dare I say Luck. Brissett looks good so far and could probably ransom a few high draft picks. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aubearcat said:

It looks like the Colts are going to have some great trade bait. Brissett or dare I say Luck. Brissett looks good so far and could probably ransom a few high draft picks. 

I am glad you brought up brissett. At the start of the broadcast they brought up he was 23 years old. THAT IS CRAZY TO ME AND BOGGLES MY MIND!!! One of my favorite random Auburn wins that I was at was the 2011 win at home vs Florida. Who was the starting QB for Florida that game? Jacoby Brissett. That means he was 17 years old when he played against us! Just WOW!

Edited by GwillMac6

11 hours ago, aubearcat said:

The potential of a healthy Luck is too good  to trade. He was supposed to be what Aaron Rodgers is. 

Edited by aujeff11

With the Patriots giving up Brissett, they must feel really good about Garoppolo. @aujeff11 it would be crazy to trade Luck but if perhaps the Colts felt Brissett was good enough to win with and they could get a kings ransom for Luck to get the other pieces they need to get over the hump, it might make sense. 

On 10/17/2017 at 7:51 AM, aubearcat said:

With the Patriots giving up Brissett, they must feel really good about Garoppolo. @aujeff11 it would be crazy to trade Luck but if perhaps the Colts felt Brissett was good enough to win with and they could get a kings ransom for Luck to get the other pieces they need to get over the hump, it might make sense. 

Just saw that Andrew Luck is not coming back this season. His shoulder is still sore so the Colts are pulling the plug. 

What a way to end this game. 2 untimed downs off of defensive holding calls before the Raiders get it in the endzone, after a offensive pass interference on an apparent Crabtree TD catch that backed them up to the 11, after they completed a pass to the 1 initially called a TD. Got dang. 

Edited by Bigbens42

6 hours ago, Bigbens42 said:

This Raiders-Chiefs game has been awesome. 

I went to bed at halftime. I wish I didn’t miss the end. I saw that Amari Cooper finally broke out of that huge slump. 

On 10/21/2017 at 12:43 PM, aubearcat said:

The Colts looked absolutely terrible today. As did the Panthers. Just Turrrrrrible. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Did you see what Mccaffery’s new nickname is? 

Catch-22 because that’s all he can do.

lol I love it. I wish it was under better circumstances. horrific loss.

• Like 1

POS Alonso of the Dolphins just helped his team’s cause by nearly decapitating Flacco’s head off. It caused a skirmish but more than likely Flacco is now headed to concussion protocol. IMO that’s like asking for defenders to target the head.

America’s Team won again today. I’m going to Atlanta in two weeks for my anniversary to watch them play the Falcons. I hope Zeke is still eligible. 

• Like 2

LT Duane Brown of the Texans traded to the Seahawks. Maybe they can keep RW upright and not on the run.

QB Jimmy Garrapolo of the Patriots traded to the 49ers for a 2nd round pick. Huge.

10 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

LT Duane Brown of the Texans traded to the Seahawks. Maybe they can keep RW upright and not on the run.

QB Jimmy Garrapolo of the Patriots traded to the 49ers for a 2nd round pick. Huge.

Thought he was Pats QB of the future.....guess that might be Brady now.  :-\