NFL Thread

aujeff11

21 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Yep. I see where the hype comes from. He’s a little boom or bust on each play right now though. He’s got some moves though.

Unfortunately similar to Barry he will waste his talent on a terrible team. Hopefully not as long as Barry.

19 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Unfortunately similar to Barry he will waste his talent on a terrible team. Hopefully not as long as Barry.

I’ve actually been busy strategizing with the Giants GM. Going to continue tanking for Quality O linemen time and also trade for Chad Kelly this draft. Next season, they are going to start a #tankingforTua movement and pray like hell that they get first pick. The 76ers will be proud. 

QB: Tua

RB: Sequon

WR: OBJ

TE: Engram

Quality OL: many

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I’ve actually been busy strategizing with the Giants GM. Going to continue tanking for Quality O linemen time and also trade for Chad Kelly this draft. Next season, they are going to start a #tankingforTua movement and pray like hell that they get first pick. The 76ers will be proud. 

QB: Tua

RB: Sequon

WR: OBJ

TE: Engram

Quality OL: many

Why'd you have to bring him up? 😒

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Why'd you have to bring him up? 😒

Because he will be the number one pick of the 2020 draft. He has more explosive pass plays over 20 yards than incompletions at this point. Meanwhile, our future NFL QB is last in tbe SEC with throws past the sticks. 

Edited by aujeff11

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Sequon is a generational talent. Dude is incredible. Speed, balance, and power. Barry Sanders comparisons might not seem far fetch in a few years.

I also thought about The Great One last night watching that game. 

Also, thank you very much, 7th pick in my fantasy draft. I was hoping for Kamara but am no longer disappointed, especially since OBJ is melting down and the Giants are just like, screw it, feed the young fella. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Because he will be the number one pick of the 2020 draft. He has more explosive pass plays over 20 yards than incompletions at this point. Meanwhile, our future NFL QB is last in tbe SEC with throws past the sticks. 

Yeah didn't need to remind me. You don't want me to be happy in life Jeff...

• Haha 1

On 10/13/2018 at 11:50 AM, WFE12 said:

You can do the things Thomas Brady does when you’re winning championships (see Saban). OBJ has won exactly jack. 

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

You can do the things Thomas Brady does when you’re winning championships (see Saban). OBJ has won exactly jack. 

Rings shouldn't mean anything for this.

Just now, WFE12 said:

Rings shouldn't mean anything for this.

Brady is a leader where OBJ is an enigma. Jordan was able to do certain stuff because he was Jordan. I think Brady has earned the right to snap on people by his consistent championship play. 

On 10/13/2018 at 11:50 AM, WFE12 said:

You’ll never see Brady in fist fight altercations with the opposing teams, throwing his teammates under the bus in the same manner that OBJ did to Eli, or run into the locker room before half time. Brady is the leader of his locker room. The leader for the Giants is a rookie. 

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

You’ll never see Brady in fist fight altercations with the opposing teams, throwing his teammates under the bus in the same manner that OBJ did to Eli, or run into the locker room before half time. Brady is the leader of his locker room. The leader for the Giants is a rookie. 

True but he has done other diva like things and has not gotten the same treatment which is wrong. Cursing out refs and the OC..Stuff like that. 

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Cursing out refs and the OC..Stuff like that. 

OBJ and everybody else does that. Brady can be accused of being a cheater but not a diva. You could’ve made a side by side comparison with Peyton as well, and it would appear you’d also have a good comparison there. However, Brady and Peyton are good teammates and don’t hang their teammates out to dry. If OBJ was doing his antics and it didn’t affect his teammates and positively helped the team, I’d agree with you. However, I can’t. 

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

OBJ and everybody else does that. Brady can be accused of being a cheater but not a diva. You could’ve made a side by side comparison with Peyton as well, and it would appear you’d also have a good comparison there. However, Brady and Peyton are good teammates and don’t hang their teammates out to dry. If OBJ was doing his antics and it didn’t affect his teammates and positively helped the team, I’d agree with you. However, I can’t. 

Diva or not they do similar antics on the sideline and Tom's teammates produce and OBJ's doesn't because TB's teams are simply better. If TB was on the giants his antics wouldn't help that team..They would continue to suck. His talent would though...I knew you would probably comment about that so i did.

Edited by WFE12

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Diva or not they do similar antics on the sideline

Not really. Tom doesn’t jeopardize his team’s locker room. Doesn’t hang his team out to dry. Doesn’t throw them under the bus. OBJ does. If OBJ did not appear like he was going to have an emotional break down all the damn time on tbe sideline, it would be different. He is a crybaby and deserves all the criticism that he receives. He has a freaking rookie having to calm him down when he is supposed to be THE leader. There is a reason why no other team wanted him.

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Not really. Tom doesn’t jeopardize his team’s locker room. Doesn’t hang his team out to dry. Doesn’t throw them under the bus. OBJ does. If OBJ did not appear like he was going to have an emotional break down all the damn time on tbe sideline, it would be different. He is a crybaby and deserves all the criticism that he receives. He has a freaking rookie having to calm him down when he is supposed to be THE leader. There is a reason why no other team wanted him.

I said on the sideline. He berates over the top Just like him. He would do it more if his team's didn't suck. He may not headbutt things lol but he does berate. OBJ does have problems but I mean you can only take so much when dealing with Eli.

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He berates over the top Just like him

Yeah, that’s BS. It’s a weekly temper tantrum with OBJ. Not so much with Brady. Brady has earned his right to tell tbe OC how it is once in a blue moon. OBJ hasn’t. He loafs, cries, and puts his coaches and teammates in bad positions of always having to answer to OBJ’s diva antics to the media.

12 hours ago, WFE12 said:

OBJ does have problems but I mean you can only take so much when dealing with Eli.

There are 52 other players playing with Eli that aren’t embarrassing themselves. OBJ was embarrassing himself  three years ago when Eli was decent. There really is no excuse for his behavior. 

Edited by aujeff11

The greatest rivalry in sports that is so underreported is Julio Jones vs the Endzone. The Endzone is kicking JULIOOOOOOOOOO's ass so far lol

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The greatest rivalry in sports that is so underreported is Julio Jones vs the Endzone. The Endzone is kicking JULIOOOOOOOOOO's ass so far lol

Even Ito Smith scored today. C’mon man!!

It’s not even an argument, Brady is the GOAT. Rodgers, Brees, and Peyton can battle for scraps. 

@RedZoneChannel The Julio Jones scoring drought has reached 11 straight games and he's now scored in just 2 of his last 22.

I mean this is just absurd. I am not just saying this as a Julio Jones fantasy owner. I have never seen a ELITE wr like this struggle to score so badly! lol. There will be a 30 for 30 on it one day. 

Edited by GwillMac6

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I mean this is just absurd. I am not just saying this as a Julio Jones fantasy owner. I have never seen a ELITE wr like this struggle to score so badly! lol. There will be a 30 for 30 on it one day. 

"Welcome to Atlanta where the players play."

Nothing in that clause about scoring touchdowns. Or winning Superbowls even after holding an insurmountable lead.

Julio is meeting his contractual obligations as a professional athlete in Atlanta. 

Rise Up. War Eagle.

Image result for shoot me gif

• Sad 1

I love how Breida, the RB for SF was projected as out all week on ESPN fantasy but yet he started tonight and scored the first TD. He could’ve my helped my team in another league. Instead I collected a fat L

First world problems are a beeeeyotch

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bb1e7be3553545067